DOA6 Physical Deluxe Edition(s) Wishlist

DDominguez

Japan has their Physical Deluxe Edition + the "Stongest Edition", and Team Ninja's Website currently only has a NA Digital Deluxe Edition with Phase 4 and a Costumes Set so far.
What would be on your wishlist for a Physical NA/EU Deluxe Edition?

Personally, while I'd be happy with just the Artbook/Soundtrack of the Japanese Physical Deluxe Edition, I'd probably dish out a bit more cash if they include a nice-looking steelbook as well. Don't care for pins or digital bonuses much though.

Attachments

• DOA6-2.jpg
    DOA6-2.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 277

DyByHands

Pretty much as you said. Id like a book, ost and a steelbook. Though, I would take anything.
However, to calm my collectors ocd, I would like it to be the same as Japans, (not the “strong” one with the sheets and mousepad crap, I legit don’t care about those). If its not the same, I would end up wanting both and that sucks.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I would want:

• a steelbook special edition cover
  • OST including unreleased and unused tracks
  • An artbook but an in depth, lengthy artbook. Nothing brief, I would want it to have used and unused concepts and special renders and comparisons to show the upgrades the models received
  • Pins and necklaces just because, maybe a keychain
  • A figurine, but mainly because SC6 will have one
  • Maybe a signed Shimbori thank you note included as well, to show that TN appreciates out support

Mouse pads and all 'at other stuff I don't care about, but maybe a cool bathroom poster or room poster using the actual character renders instead of anything fetishy would be decent too

KwonJigglypuff

A DLC code for Helena's opera dress and plenty other legacy costumes from the serie's endings and artworks, which have never been playable yet.
I mean collectors are for the fans after all.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD