Pokemon thread

Chapstick

I just love it when the site doesn't alert me to new posts. :)

I didn't know Popplio was getting hate! D: How dare anyone insult that adorable Seal!

.....................This is a fan design, right? RIGHT?!
With the amount of fakes floating around it's more than likely fake

Chapstick

tumblr_o8rt2wzEND1qhqb9no1_1280.png

NightAntilli

Me. The game is shallow and lots of bugs and has huge annoyances like freezes and crashes and disconnects etc. And yet I still play it >_<

Tamika

I'm so obsessed with Pokémon Go it's not even funny D: What sucks though is that I live in a small town with 3 Pokéstops so rip me

#teaminstinct

Jadeinchains

OMG that slayed me! *dies*

The new special looks to old pokemon on Alola are so good! ( sandshrew's is so cute with the shell becoming an igloo! ) ^•^

I love Mudbray also with its little rectangular pupils.

I'm not sure what the trials thing means though, I guess this region doesn't have 8 gyms and instead has the four trials, if that's the case I'll be okay with that since it will change things.

Chisa

This sounds off but can you trade pokemons from different countries? I'm so old hag i haven't traded pokemons since RED/BLUE so i don't know pokemon technology these days. Can EU players trade pokemons with USA players?

Chapstick

This sounds off but can you trade pokemons from different countries? I'm so old hag i haven't traded pokemons since RED/BLUE so i don't know pokemon technology these days. Can EU players trade pokemons with USA players?
Yes

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I admit -- I played Pokemon Go and all it did was make me miss my old Pokemon games so now I'm catching them all in Gold on my lunch breaks at work... and after work; and sometimes before work on my GBA. Fuck man.

Bought Alpha Sapphire and Pokemon X+Y and haven't even played them yet.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD