Poll: Should DOA feature a guest Tekken character(s)?

Poll: Should DOA feature a guest Tekken character(s)?

• Total voters

TakedaZX

i would like to add to the HELL NO!'s on this thread. tekken is much too different. and their combos would suck since you can't constantly rebounce people in DOA. the only person that can come close to doing so is Sarah. and even then that was pushing it.
Rebounce... I think you missed a few people.

Kasumi 66KK - (and 9PK in DOA5U)
Hayate - 3H+K
Bayman - BT P[P]P (Part of his combo)
Pai - 46H+K/64H+K (I don't remember the notation), and her cartwheel (66H+K) before it was patched out.
Akira - Don't ask, I just know the move exist and it's one of his major bnb's.

More of it is definitely coming in DOA5U that's for sure.

I say yes, but also not very likely. I remember hearing something about Itagaki not liking Tekken very much, but I don't know if that bad blood exist for Tekken's head... cause of course, Itagaki is no longer in power.

If they did add one, I'd definitely like to see Lars or Jin, Maybe Law (Marshall), and for females... Xiaoyu (I hate all the females in Tekken including her, but she's the only one worth bringing)

Okay so let's sum it up:

Cons:
-DOA shouldn't be adding more guest characters without bringing back missing ones first (which I understand)
-The game mechanics are too different (despite the evidence presented that it can be changed)
-Tekken die-hard fanboys destined to hate any other game anyway would be upset (?)
-(most likely the real reason which again I understand...I don't expect most to agree with me) DOA players don't want a Tekken character in the game

Pros:
-It will get pretty much the entire fighting gaming communities' attention (which believe it or not DOA's bouncing boobies reputation isn't doing it any favors).
-As superficial as it sounds there will be people who will play the game only because of that character's inclusion who wouldn't have done so otherwise (which adding to the fanbase is always a good thing).
-Collaborating with another (more) well-known company is a very good thing. It opens the doors for future collabs and opportunities. Once Sega smartened up and began teaming up with Nintendo they never looked back once.
-At the end of the day, it's another character which you have every right to play or not to play (which I'm sure there are many people who do not play every character)
This sums up the rest of it, though I'm a bit more open minded and would like to see a integration of other fighters from other games... but we don't want a Dead or Smash Brothers Ultimate, do we?

Rawbietussin

Lee Chaolan is my main! ;) They could even tie in his company with DOATEC.

I prefer him as Violet in TTT2. Love a man in a ruffled shirt.
Violet Systems + DOATEC? I like the idea.

Now that you mentioned it, there would be 3 companies running in a DOA game if Lee became a guest since Sarah's the CEO of the Bryant Conglomerate while Helena's the President of DOATEC. How fun!

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Yes, DOA hentai should definitely feature Zafina as a guest Tekken character more often.

But the games? Hell no.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD