Community (Poll)So which version is everyone getting?

Which version or versions of 5LR are you getting

• Total voters

Darkton93

I COULD get an Xbox One, but MS's BS practices put me off on getting the console big time. I MIGHT get it, but it will have to be some time if I truly decide to be lenient and get it(I do want Killer Instinct, but that's the only X1 game I want to be honest).
R... really? Really? The practices that are no longer there are still an issue? Wow. The internet truly is an unforgiving horde.

mpgeist

Standard Donor
PS4, Cuz what's the point without going onto the new gen? That poll is sad though, dat fractured base.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
If they did that shit, it's really hard for me to forgive them because they may do that shit again...

I would do that for ANY company, not just gaming industries.
Let's keep the console war-esque stuff out of here. The same could be said about issues with PSN and not being trustworthy and it would just go around and around. People have ridiculously strong opinions about this current generation and it always causes problems. Not singling you out since I know his reply came out of nowhere, but let it die there.

Dr Drake

i will go in x1 but i hope there will cross play between 360 and x1 and crossplay between ps3 and ps4. But the best would be crossplay between ps4 and xbox one

Blash

i will go in x1 but i hope there will cross play between 360 and x1 and crossplay between ps3 and ps4. But the best would be crossplay between ps4 and xbox one
I would love that too, but won't EVER happen with the restrictions MS refuse to even talk about lifting.

werewolfgold

Has their ever been crossplay between different companies' consoles up until now...?

The best anyone could hope for is PS3 and 4 and then Xbox 360 and 1 to have crossplay.

TOBMAST3R

PS3 + PS4 Version.

PS3 because I´m sharing DLC with a friend. Sadly (If I got it right), this feature is not possible on PS4 anymore.

I can take over MY DLC but not the shared DLC of his console, right? :/

Also PS4 version because a lot of my Xbox360 friends got a PS4 and I want to play with them also.

Kronin

Has their ever been crossplay between different companies' consoles up until now...?

The best anyone could hope for is PS3 and 4 and then Xbox 360 and 1 to have crossplay.

I believe that the cross play was an exclusivity of the PS4 version of Warriors Orochi Ultimate 3 - that ended to be released even on XOne, 360 and Ps3 too - however not sure exactly about what they mean with it (I'm never been interested too much on that IP).

Last edited:

Malibu

I want mine on my ps4 simply because i want to see how the new consoles handle online fighting games. I already know PSN's ps4 network is trash ( learned that from playin ff14 ) so i'm curious to see how it holds up for a fighter.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Would the PS4 version having crossplay with the PS3 version, and the Xbox One version having crossplay with the Xbox 360 version mean that the current gen versions would have to have the same shitty netcode as the past gen versions in order for them to be compatible?

If so, fuck crossplay. I'd rather have good netcode on the current gen versions.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I want mine on my ps4 simply because i want to see how the new consoles handle online fighting games. I already know PSN's ps4 network is trash ( learned that from playin ff14 ) so i'm curious to see how it holds up for a fighter.
Killer Instinct on Xbox One is possibly the best online performance for a fighting game yet.

LabrysXII

For me, it depends on whether I manage to get a PS4 or not before the release date. Otherwise, I'm sticking with PS3 on this one.

Dr Drake

Crossplay between Consoles was possible in latest Call of Duty.

But u have to agree it be awesome to play with someone who plays on another console, for me it would a step for the next gen consoles.

And it would also a step forward for a ONE big community that can grow up well.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD