• I like it

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • I do not like it

Votes: 37 74.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I don't like it at all. Props to Chosen1 for the effort, but I think it turned out pretty bad. The placement was definitely questionable as well. Why would they make it be the online menu music? It seems better suited for the end credits.

I'll definitely be swapping it out with a previous DOA menu theme in 5U.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
I liked it at first, but I got rather sick of it. Guess that technically counts as a like.

Also, does anyone understand the lyrics in an actual lobby? I feel like she's talking about an extra crispy lunch...

No one knows. I've been able to make out "But I'm sure you're getting hungry" and that's about it. It definitely sounds like a discussion regarding lunch though.

Online music in DOA2U felt like online music.

Well it was iconic because in was Futuristic Chillout music, and DOA2U was one of the first 3D fighters right behind Deception to get put online. So you get online with your 3D fighter and shit's like "The future is now!" and you couldn't help but feel the awesome flowing through you.

David Gregg

I liked it initially but didn't care too much for it after hearing it for the hundred time. Aside from C1's song (which was actually decent) the problem with DOA 5 is that the music in general just went to shit. What happened to actually putting effort into BGM?

Jacnob

I actually like the lyrics, but the backing track (or would it be the beat?) bothers me with the fact that it is just that 15-ish sec. loop. Bear in mind that my internet is satilite so really I don't go online.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I'll definitely be swapping it out with a previous DOA menu theme in 5U.

In 5+ I swapped it out for the Training music. Nice fit for online music, terrible fit for training music. Can't wait for 5U so I can put DOA3's Conditioning in as the training music, and hell Deep Impact on the main menu just because I can.

What happened to actually putting effort into BGM?

From the Vol 1. Sound Track I believe one of the music designers stated he has worked on nearly every DOA title... and he only did one track in DOA5...

just saying.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
In 5+ I swapped it out for the Training music. Nice fit for online music, terrible fit for training music. Can't wait for 5U so I can put DOA3's Conditioning in as the training music, and hell Deep Impact on the main menu just because I can.

I will most likely be using Deep Impact as well. Great theme.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD