DOA5U "Prepare" - Ayane General Gameplay Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toi Stori

Those are pretty old, they're in the combo discussion thread and my combo video.

Jab (whiff) > BT6P > 66KK4 > BT4P~K is 108 on hi counter and is universal.

Another one I actually do that I think no one has thought of trying yet is;

Jab (whiff) > BT6P > 66KK4 > BT66 > BTPP4PP7K which is 112 on hi counter. Very consistent once you master the timing from the back turned dash into BTPP4PP7K. Hits everyone except for Super heavyweight.

Another I use is;

Jab (whiff) > BT6P > 66KK4 > Free Cancel to Front turn stance > 6K2K which is 96 on hi counter. Sacrifices a bit of damage, but gets me a hard knockdown for ground game (which gives me control+offense). Only midscreen.

Whenever I'm going to finish my juggles into a wall, I actually do not opt for anything ending in 7K unless it gets me the K.O.

Instead, I finish it as BTPP4PPP if I'm back turned, or PP6PK if I'm front turned. High damage+faster access for ground game = control+offense. Both recover in i29 frames so I get access to the exact same style of okizeme I want to proceed to pressure with.

I find 44P+K to be inconsistent because it's hit property actually changes once your powerblow is active. And "I think" it uses your powerblow if you actually use it that way. Haven't tested that yet.

I'll have to take this and head into the lab. I always surprise myself with the expert hold and either freeze up, or drop the combo with some bum ass attempt lol. Btw, I had no idea BT4H+K connected on both Mid & Low WUK's. Very interesting...

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I've noticed that when I play with Ayane, I don't really use :6::6_::6_: as much as I do with her spins. Should I start incorporating her "roll," as I call it, into my repertoire? I just feel the spins are more useful for mix up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD