"Promise me, you won't tell anyone" Honoka General Discussion

David Gregg

Getting hit by Honoka's taunt needs to be insta-kill.

janken pon...
giphy.gif

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
Are you trying to get her banned? lol
... the hit box becomes OMNI-DIRECTIONAL. It hits no matter where the opponent is... even behind her. :]

EDIT: Honoka automatically performs her Power Blow on the opponent immediately after successfully landing the taunt on them. It will work even if the opponent was in MID AIR upon getting hit by the taunt.

Last edited:

CFW

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
I wonder if Honoka is going to be given some other unique option.
Like a secondary wake up option, outside of mid/low wake up kick. Another thing I also wonder is if she has any other "feints" or "fake out" moves that allow her to play a more deadly mix up game from up close. Have the player take advantage of yomi... get into the mind of the opponent, forcing them into a bad situation from the way Honoka's move set might be set up in the end.
(I know that there are command training and move set videos are out already but I am trying to keep myself from watching them, as if I am waiting for a Christmas present on the behalf of Raidou, Honoka and LR itself... even though Christmas has ended a very long time ago).
Now... who wants a Salad... with Extra Sexy Honoka Sauce Dressing?

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
Watch Honoka get the Zack Beam.
It would be called the Honoka Beam or the Salad Beam.
It is the same move but it is different.
The beam is actually a FULL SCREEN attack. Can not be blocked and can not be side stepped. Comes out i1 frame. Absolutely unholdable. 100% GUARANTEED... ULTIMATE... unlimited, unstoppable, uncanny, undeniable, unsolvable, unlawful, undisputed, ungodly... damage.

EDIT:
When the laser hits, the announcer says "KO" and the screen will flash. There will be a random table flip sequence and then the players are forced to watch Honoka's bikini video before the screen pans out goes into the win pose.

Deemo

I think, I might just be obsessed :/

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1423097752231.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423097752231.jpg
    543.7 KB · Views: 222

David Gregg

Think of it, she has unnatural hair, may be related to Raidou, learns moves just by looking and has the biggest bust. The male equivalent is Marty-Stu or Gary-Stu.

If she is Raidou's daughter (which at this point I'll be surprised if she isn't) it raises some questions. Ayane is also Raidou's daughter but she has an entirely unique moveset that doesn't seem to be based on any other ninjas' moveset from her clan. I wonder why she didn't inherit this trait (I'm glad she didn't but still interesting). Also does this mean that with proper training we could (hopefully) get an entirely unique moveset for Honoka in the future?

Mayor-Of-Mustard

If she is Raidou's daughter (which at this point I'll be surprised if she isn't) it raises some questions. Ayane is also Raidou's daughter but she has an entirely unique moveset that doesn't seem to be based on any other ninjas' moveset from her clan. I wonder why she didn't inherit this trait (I'm glad she didn't but still interesting). Also does this mean that with proper training we could (hopefully) get an entirely unique moveset for Honoka in the future?
Hell yes, and FINALLY make her a pirate. Have her sing The Sailor Song by Toy Box xD
But maybe Honoka's glove has something to do with Donovan and not Raidou
#goddammitdonovan

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD