"Promise me, you won't tell anyone" Honoka General Discussion

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I think the most fun thing about Honoka so far is seeing what moves Team Ninja gave her. I can't wait for her Combo Challenge!

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
11773o9.jpg

Bikini image

Aspect

So, her powers include the supernatural learning capability... and it allows her to create energy balls of death(one of the grabs in the trailer)?

Reactions: J2S

Baal bal

The least i can say is that my Kasumi's >>P.P is going to feel good the first week of Last Round... "Head shot".
Also, i see a lot's of cow being caught in a storm of isuna...

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
You can tell that all the girls at Honoka's school are jealous of her. I mean, look at the size of those balloons on her chest! Lmao

For sure lol XD

Also i just realeased since i ordered the arcade stick it comes with showstoppers encore for the jpn psn, so i am going to trade it with somebody with a na code lol

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
I'm personally going to try her out once the game is released. Although a lot of people aren't happy about her being a "raidou 2.0" she's still pretty interesting.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Not to mention, she lacks range and a lot of the moves they give her are good because of the range they possess on the original fighter.

Baal bal

You can tell that all the girls at Honoka's school are jealous of her. I mean, look at the size of those balloons on her chest! Lmao
Well, she is just TOO big so maybe not. I bet she was called "the cow" all her damn life.
She remind me Tomoko from GTO a bit...

Baal bal

Also damn, i just saw that, but she's freaking small !! Damn, 1.50m at 18 ?! I guess the 10cm she lack went into her chest...

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Also damn, i just saw that, but she's freaking small !! Damn, 1.50m at 18 ?! I guess the 10cm she lack went into her chest...
Judging from the leaked gameplay footage, however, she seems to be a middleweight.

Baal bal

Judging from the leaked gameplay footage, however, she seems to be a middleweight.
Yeah feel like it indeed. Maybe it's because she can't move too fast due to her chest, or she hide a ton of hard muscles under her plumpness.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD