Random FSD Lobby Session

Boodendorf

Just thought of a good time for a new lobby. How about this Friday (tomorrow) at 3pm Central. Basically 4pm for anyone on the east coast, 2pm for the Mountain timezone, and 1pm for the west coast. Hopefully this is early enough for Boodendorf and anyone else not in the US to be able to get on and beat the tar out of me : P
I'll definitely try to be there!
Oh and awesome Taokaka avatar <3.

daman077c

If you see fragnbastich1 in the lobby, I'm there with my "needs much work" Leifang (Mostly due to the input lag online; offline I'm much better).

HoodsXx

Whenever this starts up again, I'll be glad to join. Just add my PSN and I'll be sure to add you back.

Ghosty-J

I'll definitely try to be there!
Oh and awesome Taokaka avatar <3.
You can never go wrong with Tao~ :3
Your Max avatar is awesome by the way. Although, at the same time, it just gets my dander up slightly knowing I won't be getting my hands on MadWorld 2 Anarchy Reigns until next year. Especially since I played the living snot out of the JPN demo working on my Jack and Baron skills for the worldwide release. Screw SEGA hard for pulling that delay move >:

Oh snap, I just noticed it's for the PS3 version, and I own the 360 version... carry on. :p
Oops, sorry about that. I should probably edit the thread title with a PSN at the end of it XD

Ghosty-J

Sorry, I'm a few minutes late setting up the lobby. It's up right now, so anyone can access it from Lobby Match by going to the "Free Step Dodge" room. If not, feel free to add my PSN so I can send invites myself. That 50 Invites trophy is such a pain..........

Ghosty-J

Double Post: Really sorry guys. The reason I wasn't around in the lobby was because I got dragged away by surprise to mow the lawn for a while. But I'm back now, so now the lobby won't feel so dead for anyone who wants in. Anyways, good games Boodendorf. I totally got lucky in the second fight. Nice Jann by the way XD

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Time for me to take my exit from this community once again. If you guys still to play sometime add me to psn and send me invites because you'll most likely not see me browsing on here.

Boodendorf

Double Post: Really sorry guys. The reason I wasn't around in the lobby was because I got dragged away by surprise to mow the lawn for a while. But I'm back now, so now the lobby won't feel so dead for anyone who wants in. Anyways, good games Boodendorf. I totally got lucky in the second fight. Nice Jann by the way XD
Thanks, second time I fight an akira that knows what he's doing lol. Too bad we couldn't play much tho D:. Also there was some sort of bug that made it impossible to join your lobby and put me in a deustch lobby, that was weird.

Ghosty-J

Time for me to take my exit from this community once again. If you guys still to play sometime add me to psn and send me invites because you'll most likely not see me browsing on here.
20stb34.jpg

Bummer D:
Well it's been fun fighting your TDS-tier (Too Dang Strong) Helena XD

Anyways, bad news. I most likely won't be starting up and lobbies this week. I have a lot of projects to get done in a really short amount of time. Some different art college reps are coming to my school to review the art students there our portfolios and I'll need some of my free time to get as much prepared as possible within 2 weeks. So sorry about that, guys DX

Would be cool if someone took my place with the lobby gig for a bit until I finish getting things together at least.

Ghosty-J

Double Post AND a Bump. I've committed the ultimate forum sin ;A;

Anyways, now that I got some extremely important life decision related stuff out of the way, I finally have some free time to play DoA5 (and TTT2) again. I'll be hopping on GGXXAC+ tonight, but I'm totally more than ready for a session Friday around 3pm Central. That is if anyone is still interested lol

Ghosty-J

Triple post! *facepalm*

Decided to launch the lobby an hour ahead of schedule since I'll be heading out around 5:15pm to get something important out of the way. The lobby room is "Free Step Dodge" as usual, and my PSN is located right under my avatar so everyone knows clearer what room to search for.

Oh yeah, what the heck is taking Sony so long to get Guilty Gear up on PSN anyway? I searched for the game and downloaded the PSP version by complete accident! I'm such a boob DX

Ghosty-J

You need to play DOA and nothing else. Make it your life. =D
Yeah! Maybe that way, I wouldn't suck as hard as I am right now :V

Anyways, lobby's wrapped up. GGs, Shadow, and to anyone else who popped up into the lobby.

It was clear by those last few rounds, Hitomi was hungry for some of dat Eliot. After today I want to draw Hitomi garbed in the infamous Rape Man costume hunting him down in the name of justice :B

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD