Rank C- DOA5LR player Looking for Bikini Battle Partners!

Do you think Hitomi and Lei Fang could be an actual ship? O.O

• Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but I'd ship it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

theclassybutler

Hey guys! I am a relatively new DOA 5 LR player. I recently achieved the rank of C-, and I am quite a good Hitomi player, seeing as how I have been playing her for the last two weeks. Now, I have been attempting this stream several times now, but have failed every time. I don't know why, but I am going to make another attempt.

Basically, the rules are like this:
1. Must play as female characters.
2. Must use their swimsuit costumes.
3. All fights will be on Zack Island.
4. The current player who has 10 wins must go back to the lobby to allow the other players to have a go. After all, a room where only one person is winning is not much fun at all.
5. If you want to be heard on stream, I will host a party on PSN.
6. Have fun!

Also, I currently have 35 followers on twitch, and am doing a 50 follower giveaway. The prize will be available in June.

Gurimmjaw

LOL wtf?? Why do we have to play in bikini outfits? What if we do not like playing in them and like the regular ones in the game?

theclassybutler

LOL wtf?? Why do we have to play in bikini outfits? What if we do not like playing in them and like the regular ones in the game?
If you really wanted to fight, then I GUESS you could not play in a bikini... However, try and use an outfit that is as sexy as possible. :3

theclassybutler

If you'd like to join in on the fun, please send me a friend request on PSN, and please let me know. It would be greatly appreciated! Let's make this lobby fun, big and help me gain a lot of followers and expand my channel. :3

theclassybutler

I've seen these lobbies before on the ps3 and ps4... but I never thought that it would spread here.
I was just advertising for a great streaming opportunity, honestly. I also think it would be fun to meet people from here by organizing a lobby from here on the forums. Pretty harmless if you ask me. Is this sort of thing a problem?

UpSideDownGRUNT

People here actually like to PLAY the game, that means using their mains and using various stages to get the most out of combos and stuff.

I'll say this nicely, a rule about bikinis and beach stage is just really silly, I'm guessing it's largest life 2 rounds too.

EDIT: also, boasting about rank here will get you nowhere since rank is meaningless.

TheRealCoxinator

Any kind of stream about that has been quite frowned upon. It simply pushes the sexual sense of this game into whosoever's face is watching. Also almost all of those streams were shutdown by twitch when the game first came out.

TLDR; This community isn't ALL; ass, titties, ass ass, and titties.

KING JAIMY

Not trying to be rude, but I'm actually not surprised that your attempts of streaming things such as this have failed. There are too many restrictions. First being the characters (females only), second being the costumes (swimsuits only) and third being the stages (Zack Island only).

Anyway, the main reasons why people might not join your streams are already pointed out by TheRealCoxinator and UpSideDownGRUNT. Limiting players in the lobby to females in bikinis only is indeed a really silly thing. Why would you do that?

Also, that poll... :confused:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD