RIG COMBOS

TOMA SAN

Standard Donor
HI FIGHTERS !

last week i was in lab a lot of time ith rig to understand the difference between DOA5 and DOA6 and this is a few discover about rig from me

6KK4KKK is not natural combo in NH now I think it was the best whiff punish in DOA5 with lot of dmg
7K and 7K(bending stance) and BT 4K dont SDS in stun or CH but if you hit a crouch opponent on CH you get a SDS FATAL STUN
7P and BS P is now unsafe
3P is unsafe now but you have follow up 3PKK
TLC H+K dont launch a lot so the best launcher are 33K i think
6P2K--BS 6K on BT opponent dont do a SDS or fatal stun it was a very good phase on DOA5
4P / TLC P dont do the same stun than DOA5 on BT opponent
44K lose a lot damage
66K in stun or CH doesnt do a crumple stun

New moves
66K4 a new bending stance transition
3PKK
H+K6K / BS H+K6K
44KK
TLC 8P

Last edited:

KING JAIMY

What's the best juggle after a 33K launch?

In DOA5 it was K - BS 4KK - BS 6H+KK. Is 6KK4 TLC 8P - 6KK4 TLC KKK better now or should I use the DOA5 juggle?

TOMA SAN

Standard Donor
What's the best juggle after a 33K launch?

In DOA5 it was K - BS 4KK - BS 6H+KK. Is 6KK4 TLC 8P - 6KK4 TLC KKK better now or should I use the DOA5 juggle?
on the deluxe beta i see the best juggle after 33K without Break blow is K - BS 4KK - BS 6H+KK
but if you want keep the same side best juggle are 6KK4 TLC 8P - 6KK4 TLC KKK

GarryJaune

Rig's damage is like terrible...He can not close hit in juggle and his juggle got too many hits.

Fun part is,6KK4 KKK needs a super low juggle hight(better than PP4 KKK),so Rig's best heavy weight character combo is 33K 8P 6KK4 KKK

ADR JaiDe N

Just something I made on the demo, use as inspiration.

Hey nice stuff.

Rigs basic K (5K) , got buffed (demo version)
from +1 > +3 on block.

BS 8K and TLC H+K are crap on NH , with little bounce. I used them to punish people who abuse low-wake up kicks for a free *K.4KK.6H+K.K*

They need to be incorporated at the end on strings (ending in BS/TLC) as launchers if at all, rather than be use in the old 'doa 5style'

where we had Critical Bursts . Fatal stun window of opportunity is very short ( to short for BS 8K+ TLC H+K as launchers if i remember from my testing)

As for 33K follow-ups, you can't go wrong with his bread and butter

KK4KK>PP2KK
plain old ' K. 4KK . 6H+K .K (or KK6K for wall damage)
opt. for K.(BS) 6H+K.K on in suboptimal conditions.

So, how did everyone else find RIG so far ?

Last edited:

GarryJaune

Just something I made on the demo, use as inspiration.

Hey nice stuff.

Rigs basic K (5K) , got buffed (demo version)
from +1 > +3 on block.

BS 8K and TLC H+K are crap on NH , with little bounce. I used them to punish people who abuse low-wake up kicks for a free *K.4KK.6H+K.K*

They need to be incorporated at the end on strings (ending in BS/TLC) as launchers if at all, rather than be use in the old 'doa 5style'

where we had Critical Bursts . Fatal stun window of opportunity is very short ( to short for BS 8K+ TLC H+K as launchers if i remember from my testing)

As for 33K follow-ups, you can't go wrong with his bread and butter

KK4KK>PP2KK
plain old ' K. 4KK . 6H+K .K (or KK6K for wall damage)
opt. for K.(BS) 6H+K.K on in suboptimal conditions.

OhhHh! I almost forgot ( at least from my laggy online matches) 6KK4P does not stun like it did in doa5 anymore,
I'm guessing then, his NEW 6KK.TLC.8P replaced that. can not confirm, but it should be tested further.

6KK4KK still stuns . punishable on block.

So, how did everyone else find RIG so far ?
KK4KK PP2KK nerfed like fuck,I suggest not doing this combo.Rig's best damage combo is K4KK 6HKK

His 4236T best damage combo now is a weired combo in DOA5

K4HK K4K 6HKK 72damage

ADR JaiDe N

If you read the description, I was just messing around seeing how high of a combo I could get ( I got to 22 actually) - damage is not optimal, thx though

I noticed that combo was weaker too > *KK4KK PP2KK*

236K seems stronger as well.

TOMA SAN

Standard Donor
If you read the description, I was just messing around seeing how high of a combo I could get ( I got to 22 actually) - damage is not optimal, thx though

I noticed that combo was weaker too > *KK4KK PP2KK*

236K seems stronger as well.
about 236K he conserve the advantge on guard at far range
by exemple if you hit opponent at the last frame of the hit you get +13 / +14 so BS K is still guaranteed it was one of my favorite tech on doa5 because need skill and range appreciation

ADR JaiDe N

In my testing (full game)

7P *fatal stun* does not allow for BS.8K/ TLC.H+K launcher follows up, due to opponents falling down before attack animations are completed

about 236K he conserve the advantge on guard at far range
by exemple if you hit opponent at the last frame of the hit you get +13 / +14 so BS K is still guaranteed it was one of my favorite tech on doa5 because need skill and range appreciation

yes, it's minimum +9 on guard / 9+-14 depending on final range/frames ,

ADR JaiDe N

testing viable combos on RAIDOU after 33K

using plain 7P *fatal stun* 33K setup * NH 20+10=30 damage , just for comparison purposes of air juggles:

1st K.(BS)H+K.6K is optimal Normal Hit *65 damage / Counter Hit * 78 (+16%) / High Counter hit *94 (+30.5%)

2nd 9PP>8KK *59 damage + the New 3PKK. 66K/OR 4K (same damage) *59 damage

3rd KK4KKK *58 damage

4th 4KK.(BS) KK6K *57 damage

5th 6KK4KKK *56 damage

6th PP4KKK *51 damage (yikes)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD