RIG COMBOS

TOMA SAN

Standard Donor
Hi fighters

lets share together the rig combo everyone find an in particulary the max damage and the optimization on combos
here its

LIGHT WEIGHT JUGGLE
TLC H+K JUGGLE
6KK48P--8KK

7P--33K JUGGLE
9PP--3PKK--BT 4K

STUN--33K JUGGLE
KK48P--K6KK
K--BS 4KK--BS 6H+K

WALL COMBO
3PKK--TLC KK4K
K--BS 4KK--BS KK6K (TIMING STRICT)

H+K6K JUGGLE
KK48P--8KK 69
K--BS 6H+KK 72

9K JUGGLE
4KK--BS 6H+KK

HEAVY WEIGHT JUGGLE
TLC H+K JUGGLE
6KK4KKK

7P--33K JUGGLE
KK48P--8KK
K--BS 6H+KK

STUN--33K JUGGLE
KKP--8KK Or 6KK48P--8KK
K--BS 6H+KK

WALL COMBO
3PKK--TKC KK4K

Here a set up to make a BT combo after a rising kick low or middle

ADR JaiDe N

thanks for sharing and add one

for 33K heavy:8P 6KK4KKK

pls team ninja,buff rig's damage:rolleyes:

LoL... remember how they gave RIG that buff in DOA5:LR? what was is ? they made him slower a bit, in exchange for more power?

I agree he could use a BUFF maybe +15-20% on some moves?

I find it satisfying to crush stronger easier characters just with mind games and mix-ups. Once you get the pressure going with RIG it's pure savage

One of, if not my main tools in DOA5 was his 1P ; I feel somewhat like it was nerfed here in...it was a very good tool to open them up and start the mix-up pressure . It just isn't as effective and has less stagger power . ...now I'm using his basic 2P...feels bad man.

In DOA6; I'm usually relying on hitting them back with PPPK (my fave) / PPKK strings because the last K leaves you in +1 (on block) and in BS for options + PP is a very fast string in itself to start out with - I'll mix it up with PPP2K or PPK2K for low sweeps AND PPK6K ( the last hit ) has range and if it hits is good stun , also it's a MID option if they start to spam HIGH HOLDs

Another trick I like is 4K. 2H+K ect. even to repeat it a second time , or you can mix up his 4KK > T / KK6K ect. lots of options thanks to Bending Stance = u can even feint after the 1st 4K . Why do I like to use 4K as opposed to K ( which is faster and +3 on block) well , that's simply because 4K is a MID attack , meaning it crushes some moves and well get low opponents as well , I feel it connects more , don't get me wrong his basic K is very nice .

GarryJaune

LoL... remember how they gave RIG that buff in DOA5:LR? what was is ? they made him slower a bit, in exchange for more power?

I agree he could use a BUFF maybe +15-20% on some moves?

I find it satisfying to crush stronger easier characters just with mind games and mix-ups. Once you get the pressure going with RIG it's pure savage

One of, if not my main tools in DOA5 was his 1P ; I feel somewhat like it was nerfed here in...it was a very good tool to open them up and start the mix-up pressure . It just isn't as effective and has less stagger power . ...now I'm using his basic 2P...feels bad man.

In DOA6; I'm usually relying on hitting them back with PPPK (my fave) / PPKK strings because the last K leaves you in +1 (on block) and in BS for options + PP is a very fast string in itself to start out with - I'll mix it up with PPP2K or PPK2K for low sweeps AND PPK6K ( the last hit ) has range and if it hits is good stun , also it's a MID option if they start to spam HIGH HOLDs

Another trick I like is 4K. 2H+K ect. even to repeat it a second time , or you can mix up his 4KK > T / KK6K ect. lots of options thanks to Bending Stance = u can even feint after the 1st 4K . Why do I like to use 4K as opposed to K ( which is faster and +3 on block) well , that's simply because 4K is a MID attack , meaning it crushes some moves and well get low opponents as well , I feel it connects more , don't get me wrong his basic K is very nice .
lol at least rig had a BT 4K buff in DOA5LR,but hell whatever
in DOA6,we rig players can not guarantee nothng after a FSSD and only thing we have is a punishable mid punch,that's sucks——and there's a premise that rig's damage(no matter strike、hold or throw) is much lower than the average.
well I think rig still has some good options in 6,just like classic one.
4K&5K(counter hit) into S auto combo or BS P for a FTSD,without SE,they have to hold these two moves lol butstill, the damage is like a joke
Now I just change my main to bass&diego,and I got a S+ easily,DOA6 now is a simple game,I think rig is too complicate to adapt the mindless version:rolleyes:
PS:eek:h and team ninja removed his 6T force tech set ups,that hurt him a lot too

TOMA SAN

Standard Donor
thanks for sharing and add one

for 33K heavy:8P 6KK4KKK

Ok i try it and its not a max damage combo
and you cant do a simple stun--33K--8P 6KK4KKK
you need to do 7P--33k so place after a sds because sds launch more higher.

in DOA6,we rig players can not guarantee nothng after a FSSD
its not true in DOA6 you need to pay attention of metter that your opponent to know if he can do a break blow or a break hold so
if opponent have no metter all fatal stun and sitdown stun give garantee...
About fatal stun be carefull becaue you get less damage in a combo or in stun fill if you do more than 1 fatal stun

Now I just change my main to bass&diego,and I got a S+ easily,DOA6 now is a simple game,I think rig is too complicate to adapt the mindless version:rolleyes:
yesterday on one of my smurf accompt i do lab and ranking about 4 hours and go to C+ for A- with only Rig, so yes its clearly possible to go S+ with rig for the moment i dont do only ranking because i need to know more about match up and defense against some characters

about combo limit its 30 hit so its important to make a selection of your juggle if they do the same damage but have more hit you need to take the one that make few hit only here is an application for a easy 30 hit on neutral hit.

GarryJaune

yesterday on one of my smurf accompt i do lab and ranking about 4 hours and go to C+ for A- with only Rig, so yes its clearly possible to go S+ with rig for the moment i dont do only ranking because i need to know more about match up and defense against some characters

about combo limit its 30 hit so its important to make a selection of your juggle if they do the same damage but have more hit you need to take the one that make few hit only here is an application for a easy 30 hit on neutral hit.
dude,I used rig got a S-,but hell,It was hard as fuck especially in high level games,like fighting with AKA,siological,flack,lan and many other asian high level players.There were so many unfair matches due to rig's trash damage—you know what,even hoodless gived him up too god damn lol. o_O

PS:I know exactly how DOA6 damage works,which making rig a trash.because rig's combo usually in a high hits,like classic one KK4KK PP2KK.in DOA6,any combo higher than 4 hits gonna fucked up due to that mindless juggle damage balance,fun part is,rig the man of kicking strikes,has NO CLOSE HIT bounce juggle.Good job team ninja.

Last edited:

ADR JaiDe N

Did Jaeger say anything yet ??

ya , good points , I felt he was nerfed a lot - I'm still going to use him tho maybe he gets a buff, maybe he doesn;t , i still love TKD.
it's a 'more effort less reward' situation with RIG so far

it's actually VERY sad that we are the ONLY 3 people here interested to talk about RIG ...wtf

I understand what you wrote , it's present when using him , but for me , my only issue is lag since im Australian and the ranked system is fucked giving false blue-bars . lag makes rig a nightmare to execute properly , especially if u press something and it does not come out costing u the game .

Just adjust to him being different ( weaker ) and make people respect him with pure pressure and mindgame mix-ups . it's still beautiful to see a high-level RIG .

KING JAIMY

Found an extended combo when using a launcher next to a wall (works on light- and middleweights)

FSDS (7P or BS P) -> 33K -> K -> BS 4KK -> BS 4K -> BS KK6K

Basically it's a standard combo near the wall except I've figured out you can throw an extra BS 4K in there (marked bold).

GarryJaune

Found an extended combo when using a launcher next to a wall (works on light- and middleweights)

FSDS (7P or BS P) -> 33K -> K -> BS 4KK -> BS 4K -> BS KK6K

Basically it's a standard combo near the wall except I've figured out you can throw an extra BS 4K in there (marked bold).
well this is a classic combo in DOA5, and t is pretty hard to perform in online matches
the point is, this combo's damage only 1 point higher than easy combos....
7P 33K K4KK 4K KK6K 76
7P 33K KKP 6KK4KK4K 75
7P 33K K4KK 4K 6K 75(best wall combo frame bonus)
7P 33K K4KK 6HKK 74(no walll)
:rolleyes:this remind me that twitter meme again
Team Ninja:FUCK YOU AND YOUR COMBOS.jpg

ADR JaiDe N

nah the coolest shit u can do is 4KK x3 on a wall..... break blow cancel > 4KK (launcher) 4KK, 4KK .6H+K.K on middleweight

got it clipped cant be fucked to put on youtube atm .

KING JAIMY

6PP -> BT K -> 6KK48P -> K -> BS 6H+KK works on light and middleweights.

Pretty cool you can launch with 6KK if they're in deep stun.

Also you can launch with TLC KK if they're in deep stun.

8P -> 3P -> 6KK4 TLC KK -> K -> BS 6H+KK works for example.

TOMA SAN

Standard Donor
6PP -> BT K -> 6KK48P -> K -> BS 6H+KK works on light and middleweights.

Pretty cool you can launch with 6KK if they're in deep stun.

Also you can launch with TLC KK if they're in deep stun.

8P -> 3P -> 6KK4 TLC KK -> K -> BS 6H+KK works for example.
yeah it was the same on doa5 but now the juggle are more important
ALSO thx @KING JAIMY i go to your stream archive one time and i see you use a good combo
after 7P--33K you do on mid weight 6KK48P--K6KK
Its good because more ez to do than my max damage combo if i dont want switch side
the best damage is still K--BS 4KK--BS 6H+K but you switch side and i like keep the same pressing with wall, danger , etc

GarryJaune

glad you guys still playing rig
just found a good 426T juggle couple days ago
after 426T
K4HK K6HK 6HKK
works on light&mid,but this combo needs hell a lot trainings lol
KT might slightly buff rig's BS 6HK juggle height in recent updates(not sure)

and you guys got some good close wall 426T combos?
my options now is 8P 9PP 6KK4KKK which is trash

ADR JaiDe N

glad you guys still playing rig
just found a good 426T juggle couple days ago
after 426T
K4HK K6HK 6HKK
works on light&mid,but this combo needs hell a lot trainings lol
KT might slightly buff rig's BS 6HK juggle height in recent updates(not sure)

and you guys got some good close wall 426T combos?
my options now is 8P 9PP 6KK4KKK which is trash

9K . 4KK 4KK. KK6K ? lol

TOMA SAN

Standard Donor
Hi fighter !
My french friends Ky dragon, rob boss and Dr Impact continue to playing DOA6 and they are in USA for the Summer Jam right now.
So i just watch the stream of Bifuteki at the same moment :)

I dont play DOA6 since i was disapointed by the TN follow on rig bugs...so i dont play Doa6 since 3 month or more.
Im playing FPS like Overwatch and BR like APEX legends and a bit of USFVI :)
The big problem i think its i was too much in the mind of level up and play for learning something interesting to continue to win
I was not finding doa6 fun and i was not happy to play with rig on doa6.
But i think its time to play again this game to give him a second chance and to try to play it not in a competitive way every second but with more soft way and just to enjoy the game, the fight, the moves, holds, ...

oh and i just find some old files on my google docs so here you can find them maybe they will be usefull for you

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD