RISE UP! Street Fighter V on PS4 and PC

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
HighlevelEthicalGoosefish.gif
*causally saves image when no one is looking* #NaughtyWorld

Addictrian

They really do ;) ,Hope to preorder it in Germany at Gamestop to get these :), Cant wait for more :)

And yes finally the Male Characters have Nipples :p

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Ryu is now Master Hobo

but seriously all those look pretty sick. even Cammy's which is odd considering i cant stand her C1 precisely because of the lack of pants

SilverForte

Goddangit I want that chun outfit so bad. I've been waiting for a loose hair outfit for I dunno how long. They better not be exclusive and only be timed.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
just noticed they split it between retailers and im stuck with mutant thigh Chun-li since i already pre-oredered ages ago for PSN. goddammit i DESPISE this practice.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
The only games I preordered ever were Lightning Returns and DOA5 Last Round, and both times were because of costumes. Street Fighter V, however, I am not really tempted by any of them costumes. Cammy's kind of disappoints me, but I do like Chun Li's because of those thighs and legs. I'll probably just buy them later when everyone can get them.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
I think Cammy would look great in pants :p
street_fighter_chronicles_cammy-510x371.jpg

that would be true to her character for sure, but cant have that. all womens asses must be visible at all times regardless of silly things like characterization.

this is what Bison's C1 would be if males were treated like women when it came to design.
Low-cut-wrestling-singlet.jpg

after all soldier/gymnasts dictator/wrestler same thing right?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD