RISE UP! Street Fighter V on PS4 and PC

d3v

Video -> http://shoryuken.com/2014/12/05/street-fighter-v-is-coming-exclusive-to-playstation-4-and-pc/

Street_Fighter_V_622x320.png

2750464-sf52.jpg

2750465-sf53.jpg

ME3050375355_2.jpg

ME3050375363_2.jpg

ME3050375365_2.jpg

ME3050375367_2.jpg

ME3050375361_2.jpg

ME3050375369_2.jpg

ME3050375359_2.jpg

ME3050375373_2.jpg

ME3050375379_2.jpg

Last edited:

Yurlungur

No viper/remy no buy
I lied i might purchase it for poison and please for the love of god don't make cammy stupid again

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
So does this one also take place after SF IV (2.5) but before SF3, making this like SF 2.8? or since they have a lot of the SF3 cast can they finally move on past SF3 and make SF5 be the actual SF4?

synce

Oh shit no Xbone version? That's interesting, especially after MS tried to buy out Evo. Anyway awesome news to wake up to. And I love that they're sticking with the cartoony style. Hopefully it means quicker dev time

d3v

It looks like Sony saw MS doing KI and decided to get two major franchises exclusive to them (GG and SF).

Yurlungur

It looks like Sony saw MS doing KI and decided to get two major franchises exclusive to them (GG and SF).

Guilty gear is actually just going to be a psn exclusive right? I've had a few people disagree with me so i'm not sure

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Waste of money for Sony. Fighting game fans aren't exactly the largest group of gamers to go after. Still it's a big one to score and I'll have to play it on PC if I choose to at all. Tried every version of IV and never got into it.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I mean the game looks okay, it's just Capcom I don't like. Trying to sue the company that makes my Dead or Alive. Don't know if I can support them anymore. And I'm with Cyber Evil... if I play it, it will be on the PC. I'm not crazy about the look of the game either.

Doa_Eater

Truly a feel good proud day for fighting game fans, 8 missed calls from friends could not wake me and finally my brother had to barge into my house and force wake me to tell the news omaigaaaaaaaaaaaaaad it's Street fighter 5.

d3v

I like the artstyle. It looks less like Ikeno copying Bengus and more like Ikeno simply doing his style.

All of Capcom's modern FGs all utilize an artists style. SFIV and XTekken used Ikeno, while Marvel has Shinkiro.

I know some folks complain about things like the muscles and the large hands/feet, but you got to realize that these things have been part of Capcom's signature style ever since the 90s.

Yurlungur

I really like chun-li's appearance now and i actually like the way ryu looks as well
besides, i really need to wait and see if there's any old fan favorites floating around

d3v

Since it's in 3D now, we're more likely to see old characters who were in IV return.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
I want Remy, Sean, Urien, Q, Alex and Oro to return in SFV. (FUCK GILL, MLG POSTER LOOKIN' ASS)

The dream.

synce

Haha there was basically no one in SF3 that I liked... I'd like to see some Alpha characters return though. Mika especially.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD