Samurai Spirits/Samurai Shodown

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Damn, Iroha got it like that. Props to SNK. T H I C C
20200507_193933.jpg

Last edited:

Kasumi-Phase-X

Samurai Spirits/Samurai Shodown NeoGeo Collection has collectors edition known as "Shockbox Limited Edition" for European audiences

"The Samurai Shodown NeoGeo Collection Shockbox Limited Edition will include a physical copy of the big re-release, two soundtrack CDs, a 104-page artbook including previously unpublished designs and illustrations, seven lithographs, and an official NeoGeo box to hold it all in."

PS4: https://www.pixnlovepublishing.com/accueil/874-samurai-shodown-neogeo-collection-collector-ps4.html

Switch: https://www.pixnlovepublishing.com/...odown-neogeo-collection-collector-switch.html

Pre Orders are open until June 2nd

Derock

The collection is out in Epic Games Store for free. I'd played V Perfect and well..
It's really an update/expansion of Special with an actual storyline, officially tying 6 into canoncity. So it explain why certain characters like Mina survived and how Yoshitora began his talk to the US (Andrew).

EDIT:

Museum has some interesting concept art and full of trivia of the main games.

*Did you know that the Slash and Bust system all started with one of the team members favoring Purple Nakoruru?
*The franchise itself concepted by various Japanese and Western media of the late 80s and early 90s. The team even said the series was heavily inspired by mecha anime, which there's even concept art of it!

* Concept art notes:
Nakoruru - almost following the footsteps of Chun-Li and Mai. She originally had a sexy, mature face, a big bust and very toned legs out in the open.
Rimururu - almost followed her sister's route. Many of her concept art for 3 has the Purple Nakoruru smirks. At one point, both sisters have the originals and the evil doppelgangers in one setting. Rimururu also shown to have Shikuru, the wolf in Purple Nakoruru/Rera's moveset.
Seiger - Originally had the same design as Krauser from Fatal Fury/KOF with an axe as his weapon.
Cham Cham - Has some art that she looks more feral. At one point, she was originally going to be an actual feline character!
There were tons on unused characters and concepts, including various forms of monsters, samurai and ninjas that was supposed to be shown in 2 and 3.

Last edited:

Steinerliner

Let this link be a reason why Samurai Shodown (2019) went Epic Games Store Exclusive: https://archive.fo/IgJ0A

That's not really a "reason" why they went exclusive. That's just SNK gaslighting their customerbase. You can't tell me that money wasn't the sole motivating factor behind that Epic Exclusivity thing. I wouldn't have a problem with this if SNK didn't lie about it by stating they wouldn't be exclusive to a PC Storefront.

Kasumi-Phase-X

That's not really a "reason" why they went exclusive. That's just SNK gaslighting their customerbase. You can't tell me that money wasn't the sole motivating factor behind that Epic Exclusivity thing. I wouldn't have a problem with this if SNK didn't lie about it by stating they wouldn't be exclusive to a PC Storefront.

I was just told that in another community on the whole reason SNK went exclusive, the link I posted was just a rumor (which I took as fact which was mistake on My part), which the channel was Brazilian fan page (which I thought was one of SNK official page). I now get Epic Game Stores had little do with how SNK Heroines numbers in Steam compare to the PS4 & Switch versions.

Steinerliner

I was just told that in another community on the whole reason SNK went exclusive, the link I posted was just a rumor (which I took as fact which was mistake on My part), which the channel was Brazilian fan page (which I thought was one of SNK official page). I now get Epic Game Stores had little do with how SNK Heroines numbers in Steam compare to the PS4 & Switch versions.

Its all good. I wasn't trying to bite your head off or anything. I am just kind of pissed about how SNK kind of lied about it. I do like the opportunity to play Samurai Showdown V Perfect, but it looks like I may have to wait a year for SamSho 19 to reach Steam.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD