Samurai Spirits/Samurai Shodown

d3v

Oh noes! Its Mina and her mascot that sounds annoying thoughout the entire match! AAAAAARGH!
Her mascot is going to be the least of your worries going up against Mina. She's a pain for anyone who doesn't have the patience to just walk forward and block and just wants to run in and press buttons (and that was in 5SP where she was mid tier, she was way worse in Tenka where she was top).

inochinagi

Standard Donor
image.png

Derock

Overall, worth the $6 for Mina. She's solid. Chample only appears in the intro and one of her winposes, so he doesn't appear at all during gameplay.

Her right eye isn't damaged at all. She basically sealed Chample's demon form within her. She took off the eyepatch when travelling the world.

Derock

Is there an actual Season Pass 2 release or is it just the Mina character?

As of now, only PS4 users doesn't have access to Season Pass 2 for US and EU, only have the option to purchase Mina. Xbox One and Nintendo Switch users have both.

If PS4 users purchased Mina only as of today, when the pass eventually shows up in the store, SNK will drop the price from the standard $20.

Kasumi-Phase-X

Comment Sections for each of the site is going to be fun to read about Samurai Shodown on Epic Games Store. Stadia I would understand to include since its a brand new game console (which its fate will the console no one was interested).

All I need for Samurai Shodown is the Switch & Xbox One.

Kasumi-Phase-X

Sogetsu Kazama launches at April 1st (April Fools)

Samurai Shodown's PC Specs for Epic Game Store:

MinimumRecommended
Windows OS
Windows 7
Windows OS
Windows 10
Windows Processor
Intel Core i5
Windows Processor
Intel Core i7
Windows Memory
8 GB
Windows Memory
16 GB
Windows Storage
35 GB
Windows Storage
35 GB
Windows Direct X
DirectX11
Windows Direct X
DirectX11
Windows Graphics
Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 2GB / AMD Radeon R9 280 3GB
Windows Graphics
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB / AMD Radeon RX 480 4GB

SNK's reason why they abandon the Steam release for Samurai Shodown:

Last edited:

Macca Beam

i hope this is just a case of mistranslation/misinterpretation, but it reads like SNK is blaming steam for its poor sales because steam didn't promote their game? except it has been known for years that they don't do promotion to any more significant degree than putting your game on the front page for a few days. the publisher is always in charge of marketing their own shit (in this case, SNK themselves). this reeks of unprofessionalism and lack of research on their part to me.

and so they ran off to the company they proudly proclaimed to not take bribe money from in the past, effectively lying to everybody last minute and hoping it would work out this time because an underpromoted port of a game that looked like a walking meme didn't sell too well? lol just lol

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD