Season Pass 2 Discussion

Dr PaC

Rachel or Momiji.....who will it be. Hopefully the new stage is cool. We were in dire need

Leifang

Wait a sec, how did you get those screens? Is there some low quality trailer or screens of one out there?

I really hate when they give the male characters those generic, middle length beach trunks. There's nothing cool or sexy about them. Make them shorter or longer, tighter or more loose. There are dozens of better male beach wear styles. And for the love of God give them some bright colors, those dark ones look so depressing. :/
I got the picture from Facebook in the Dead or alive group. I feel the same, these swim shorts are extremely lame. No one has their own unique style.
Brad's is almost the exact same as his wrestling one, just without shoes.

No comment on that stage as of yet, but as mostly everyone else has said, I'm glad that we're getting at least SOMETHING stage-wise; the game needs it badly.
I’m glad we’re getting a new stage too because the swimsuits are not cutting it.

P2p1mbs

Rachel or Momiji.....who will it be. Hopefully the new stage is cool. We were in dire need

More than likely, its Momiji; she's the one people have been asking for the most and she was the first character confirmed for 5 ultimate. Then again, TN could save her for later by releasing Rachel first to get people excited for Momiji in SP3 but I doubt that.

It's certainty not going to be Leon through, no way will TN ever make him a standalone DLC. Especially since he's a guy.

Jadeinchains

I wish they'd just reveal who the character is to be honest rather than waiting till September considering it's only one character, I feel like keeping it a secret Is okay if your season pass has like 6 characters like Tekken or Mortal Kombat since then you've still shown a good amount of what your getting but when it's one character it's like You could just let people know what it is they are putting $90 down on lol in case they end up spending $90 and then not actually liking the character that was added. I wasn't planning on buying the season pass anyway since I prefer to get the stuff individually but If I was thinking about it and someone showed me all they'd revealed so far and was like -

"Okay that's all we're showing you. :) Buy the season pass today for $90! :D"

umm...no. The beach stage looks great, The bikini outfits while I was excited for are unfortunately less special than I was hoping for and are actually all bland and copy pasted recolours and so is the ExClUsIvE season pass Marie and Honoka outfits. And the character and 2 other outfit sets are hidden from me but based on doa6's track record for outfit sets so far ( Wedding, Pirate and now Bikini ) I'd have to guess they are also bland recolors too.

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

Full version of the trailer.

Thanks! The stage looks really nice imo, Definitely what I was hoping for stage wise they would add. Hopefully we'll get a new stage every season like a Halloween one in October for the next season. I do still wish there was more variation with the swimsuits rather than them being recolors but they do still look nice even if they aren't the most creative bikini design ever. I would get Lisa's if you can buy them separately.

TheTHCGamer

After everything that's happened with this game so far how can some of you have any positive expectations? They really haven't listened to there fanbase up until this point so what made any of you think that would happen by season 2.

This game in my opinion isn't going to be at the standard that we expect as a whole till a significant update is released like an DoA6 ultimate. Right now TN/Tecmo is just going to keep trying to nickel and dime the remaining online playerbase.

Jokes on them though because hardly anyone besides the competitive community is still playing this game. Some of you keep getting disappointed with every piece of new info announced when the writings on the wall this game is not a priority.

Keep your expectations real low like me and you wont be disappointed. I knew we were going to get a lackluster announcement with maybe two characters announced but we only got one. Even my low expectations weren't even met.

Hardly anyone plays this game at this point and even DoA community won't defend this mess. I'm telling you the only saving grace this game has at this point is an updated version ala ultimate. If they screw that up then bye bye DoA6.

Season pass 2 is exactly what I expected it to be minus a character which is bad because my expectations were already low.

Last edited:

TheTHCGamer

This is beyond disappointing. it's literally just 3 costumes and bunch of recolours. And the exclusive costumes?! boring grey recolor for honoka (with glasses) and default marie costume but more covered up (with glasses)
You never should've got your hopes after everything that's happened with DoA6

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD