DOA5LR Season Pass 7 & final upcoming DLCs

Status
Not open for further replies.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yup, just some evidence of it in action...

That's so weird XD but hey DOA doesn't make much sense regarding other stuff so it's fine.
It's possible to add retextures like details to the costumes. In PC the moders make it a lot. An example:

1502150379-samp.png
Oh I see! Btw is this your Twitter account? I think you liked my tweet and I noticed your text patterns seems similar
Screenshot_20170807-194152.png

Also only three packs.... sigh :-/

UpSideDownGRUNT

Okay the taunting to change them I wasn't expecting. I thought you'd change them similar ways to how you choose glasses in the character select screen but whatever. Also yeah @UpSideDownGRUNT it is 3 packs this season pass but everyone is for 35 characters. Crazy how long DOA5 has been supported for and this seems to be it's dlc coming to an end? I guess It will be moving on to doa6.
I get the feeling this isn't the end still, it could just be the packs are going to be more spaced out from now on.

Unless they announce DOA6 at TGS I don't see dlc stopping any time soon and even DOA6 probably wouldn't stop it.

I.e. don't get your hopes up yet lol

P2p1mbs

This pass only has 3 packs? Is that how it will be from now on? No pack on September and November so a new pack every other month? If this is also what will happen for the pass after then they really are slowing down on making dlcs. They probably ran out of crossovers so they want to take their time making stuff.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yes, it's mine.
Ok just wondering, I'm the "Maso_Prince" account that posted the Eliot pic btw

Also artmic arcade just posted the season pass bonus costumes, it's gonna only be 105 costumes and that'll be nothing since these three packs are full character ones. I'm hoping they stick to the full character packs with enough space in between releases to digest what we just got. It'll let me focus on DLC from other games

CherryBlossomsNinja

Yup, just some evidence of it in action...

Didn't you buy costumes of others characters?

I want to know how the Virtua Fighter characters will change the textures during the fight no to need Power Blow or Power Launcher. Also I want to know if the coat of Jacky, Brad, Bass and Rig will be removeable too or only Eliot's one.

Last edited:

CherryBlossomsNinja

These are the swimsuits which Team Ninja selected to PC:

ss_d9a6986bde51641a188495a3901aa0926e233b11.600x338.jpg

ss_b6c6323657c6a1c4e0898198f0f7c07f2f42b833.600x338.jpg

Rachel in Chichibu rather than Ashigara, Brad in milk-and-water black coat and trunk rather than white and pink and Zack without the hat and binoculars... We don't have double swimsuits and we still are with some worse textures. Team Ninja is calling the PC "trash" indeed.

I prefer Phase-4 in Manx rather than in Bombay.

Yuffie

Wow the whole pack is 36 USD? Man that makes the season pass worth it. But only 3 packs and idk what's for December. No September dlc according to the season pass.
October is obviously Halloween dlc

Zero Beat

Just went through everyone's costumes, and every guy, guest character, and Alpha don't transform. They're not destructible either. So that sucks.

Yuffie

In terms of DLC TN should have done this transform since LRs release. Two colors is a nice option though the price sucks. It would have been better if it was details rather than taunting.
:oops:
1.jpg

2.jpg

2.jpg
2.jpg
2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD