Season Pass price is 10,800 yens

Xhominid The Demon Within

Individual prices from twinfinite:

Wedding costumes vol 1: 2,000 yen ($17.89)
Single costume: 200 yen ($1.79)
KOF character: 800 yen ($7.15) -each one-
KOF debuting costume set: 1,000 yen ($8.94) -per KOF character-

https://twinfinite.net/2019/03/dead-or-alive-6-wedding-costumes/

So exactly the same as DOA5's... and people was complaining pointlessly about the Season Pass as if they had to buy it or not(like the only reason you want to buy the pass is if you are a fan of Nyotengu and want her wrestler costume... like me or want to support TN).

Jyu_Viole_Grace

So exactly the same as DOA5's... and people was complaining pointlessly about the Season Pass as if they had to buy it or not(like the only reason you want to buy the pass is if you are a fan of Nyotengu and want her wrestler costume... like me or want to support TN).

Yep, I actually find really reasonable the price of Wedding costume set Vol 1 and there are the majority characters that I like (Kasumi, Hitomi, Leifang, Hayate, Ryu ...) so if I wait for a sale I think I could buy it for ... maybe 10-12 €?

I find KOF characters a bit high but I guess that is due licences.

NiCONiCO

At the price it's going for I'm not getting the season pass, but I do want to get some costumes individually. I don't think that's going to be possible based on what the English webpage says. Apparently, American Xbox users will be able to buy costumes from the season pass separately, while PS4 players (and Steam, unsurprisingly ) will need to get them through packs or by buying the season pass.

This just seems really bad if true, especially since it seems Japanese PS4 users can buy costumes separately. Didn't PS4 DOA5 allow you to buy costumes individually? If it's true I don't understand why American PS4 users will be unable to, unless there's a mistake?

Derock

What's with Team Ninja/Koei Tecmo with this high-priced Season Passes? I guess I'm gonna wait for Mai and other KOF guest and buy them separately. (The other guest will probably be either Yuri, King, Kula, Leona or maybe one of the new girls. Doubt it will be Terry, Kyo, Iori, Geese or one of the males).

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I wonder if they will sell the bonuses in the future. Nyo-Tengu's wrestling gear looks like it was a stripped idea from the Deluxe Costume Set and added as an incentive. It would suck if that would give us an incomplete game from the gate if we choose not to invest $93. If you read the description it states that there is a likely hood for additional DLCs.

My guess is the accessory packs will not be included in the season pass.

Xhominid The Demon Within

And further complaints of the Season Pass being the most evil of evils...

Seriously, you can either buy it if you are a fan or get what you want separately. But it's evil because $100... it's evil dammit.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Sure they will like in the past. Imagine people were not able to play with Phase-4 in forever just because they didn't buy the Deluxe Edition. ;)

I'm talking about the bonuses for buying the expensive season pass. Nyo-Tengu's wrestling gear, and NiCO's eye piece.

Eliot360+

Season Pass is 200 RMB in steam for the Chinese Players, or 29.85 bucks.

Some chinese article indicates 230 rmb, though thats not where i heard my info
biQ5-60w1Z1hT3cSho-lv.png

All are chinese sources so google translate if needed.

The season pass for us might become cheaper eventually, so dont give in to their scheme just yet.

Last edited:

RootofEvil

I feel like 30 bucks is a really good price for the content the season pass provide. 1 new character and 1 returning character and 4 costume sets which consists mostly of copy paste outfits as we've seen so far

Sexy Momiji

I feel like 30 bucks is a really good price for the content the season pass provide. 1 new character and 1 returning character and 4 costume sets which consists mostly of copy paste outfits as we've seen so far

It's a shame it's only for Chinese players, and not for us here in North America. My plan was to get the two characters and only a few costumes anyway, rather than the whole $90+ season pass.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD