Senko Izuna is...

Brute

Standard Donor
Says your video is private. Can't watch it.

In other news, ignore all my previous posts in this thread because I was an idiot. The Senko is much easier on the pad, even on PS3.

Reactions: cip

Dr. Claw

I can't get this bloody move off reliably. The one time I did get it was using a pad on PS3. Why is the input window for the third part such a pain? Is there any frame data on this?

Brute

Standard Donor
I would tell you how to do it because I've been getting better, but then I had an offnight and made an ass of myself in front of DB so I'll refrain.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I've been trying to do it on constant via the lab. I'm slightly getting better at it. However I realize that Senko in general does vary in online where you have to input it on a slightly slower pace. And due to my habit doing it offline I kept messing it up via online.

Brute

Standard Donor
I've been trying to do it on constant via the lab. I'm slightly getting better at it. However I realize that Senko in general does vary in online where you have to input it on a slightly slower pace. And due to my habit doing it offline I kept messing it up via online.
I notice this even more with the Rekko. You'd think you'd have to buffer it faster online, if anything, but noooope.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Is this one the one where you scoop up and do the izuna?

If so yea i can't do this fucking izuna online either, ever!!!

I go training and pull it off like 90% of the time, I go online, 10% chance ill get it LOOL fuckkkkkkkk

you could also go the noob way and just keep spamming 360 Throw over and over lol

Brute

Standard Donor
Is this one the one where you scoop up and do the izuna?
Izuna Otoshi: 41236T (against standing opponent)
Yoko Izuna: 33T (against crouching opponent)
Shoho Izuna: 236P+K or ongyoin P+K then PP 360T
Senko Izuna: 67H (against high punch)
Rekko Izuna: 64H (against mid punch)
Yoko Izuna 61H (against low punch)

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Izuna Otoshi: 41236T (against standing opponent)
Yoko Izuna: 33T (against crouching opponent)
Shoho Izuna: 236P+K or ongyoin P+K then PP 360T
Senko Izuna: 67H (against high punch)
Rekko Izuna: 64H (against mid punch)
Yoko Izuna 61H (against low punch)

oh the high counter izuna hm, for me its just like the regular izuna but you just got to input faster

basically OP to get good at it you just have to keep practising and then it will just become muscle memory and you will be pulling it off without even thinking of it :)

Brute

Standard Donor
oh the high counter izuna hm, for me its just like the regular izuna but you just got to input faster

basically OP to get good at it you just have to keep practising and then it will just become muscle memory and you will be pulling it off without even thinking of it :)
I find that if I know what I'm doing (ie: at match start), it's not much of an issue. But if I'm trying to catch a punch in a flurry of attacks (like, say, a jab string), since I can't pin down the exact moment it is going to connect, if at all, it can be hard to jump back into it once you realize you were successful.

As far as the shoho goes,
1) Online connection really determines it's validity
2) Sometimes I'll just have off days were I forget the rhythm. This is easily remedied with a minute or two in Training mode, but sometimes I don't motivate myself enough to return to the menu. :p

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
As far as the shoho goes,
1) Online connection really determines it's validity

This. How in the world are players able to do this via online? It does vary quite a bit. There's like this short delay that ruins my inputs. And If I do manage to get it, it turns out to be the weaker version where he doesn't spin.

But I will not give up. This is one of the stepping stones that I need to bypass. I'm not dropping Hayabusa.

Brute

Standard Donor
This. How in the world are players able to do this via online? It does vary quite a bit. There's like this short delay that ruins my inputs. And If I do manage to get it, it turns out to be the weaker version where he doesn't spin.

But I will not give up. This is one of the stepping stones that I need to bypass. I'm not dropping Hayabusa.
Offline, you want to hit T right as you hear the second punch SFX. Online, I tend to hit it slightly before that. I mean, it's still online, and bad connections are still gonna be bad connections. But that does seem to help a bit.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Offline, you want to hit T right as you hear the second punch SFX. Online, I tend to hit it slightly before that. I mean, it's still online, and bad connections are still gonna be bad connections. But that does seem to help a bit.

Gotcha, I'll be making use of his 33T for low punish as well just incase.

As Brute said, much is dependent on connection, through practicing this move offline I experiment with various connection possibilities. With low connection it is expected to press inputs prior to the animations being complete. The better the connection the later inputs can be used to execute izuna's off of holds or grabs. Just from my experience.

RyuxSama

I had A LOT of trouble with every single type of izuna, but I ONLY practice in online matches to help me improve faster. It may be harder, but it will get really easy down the road

TRI Mike

I honestly can't do the Izunas now. I had no trouble in the previous games and even vanilla but something changed in Ultimate. I just can't get them right.

The problems seems to lie on the timing of the T button instead of the directional ones. I'm used to watchign the "combo throw" message and press it there. It works with Tina's multi-part throws, Hele's 2T and Fu's 6T but I just can't with Busa. For example with the Otoshi, the first part is alright but the second where he grabs the opponent in the air, the "combo throw" message stays there for a while and no matter when I press it, the fucking move won't execute.

RyuxSama

I honestly can't do the Izunas now. I had no trouble in the previous games and even vanilla but something changed in Ultimate. I just can't get them right.

The problems seems to lie on the timing of the T button instead of the directional ones. I'm used to watchign the "combo throw" message and press it there. It works with Tina's multi-part throws, Hele's 2T and Fu's 6T but I just can't with Busa. For example with the Otoshi, the first part is alright but the second where he grabs the opponent in the air, the "combo throw" message stays there for a while and no matter when I press it, the fucking move won't execute.
Its different, that requires more of your own personal timing. for me when i execute any izuna, i rotate the analog stick at a certain paste, so that when i press the buttons, its perfect timing. You should try to come up with your own timing method, or u can try out any known methods. Hope this helps!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD