Senran Kagura Series

Jadeinchains

I used playasia once back when I got doax3 and It was pretty expensive so now that the pound has lost it's wings and is hurtling towards earth I don't even know how bad the exchange rate would be.

Also @Kodachi yeah I check the senran international forum sometimes so I checked that out and I agree a lot with what they're saying!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I used playasia once back when I got doax3 and It was pretty expensive so now that the pound has lost it's wings and is hurtling towards earth I don't even know how bad the exchange rate would be.

Also @Kodachi yeah I check the senran international forum sometimes so I checked that out and I agree a lot with what they're saying!
I was tempted to add my two cents in the forum but I never got around to making an account XD I might join if they make a versus type title like DOA in the future but for now I do agree with their points, like Yumi does get a bit too much exposure. If I could to their letter, I'd request English dub eventually, maybe separate shoe edit and a tan option, and maybe more hairstyles for good measure.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I really hope there will be another SK anime

The first one was really good, and I would love to see one but with the new girls now
Speaking of anime, did they ever release that EV OVA outside Japan yet? I saw like a preview of it in EV but it said it wasn't available at that time

Banana56

Speaking of anime, did they ever release that EV OVA outside Japan yet? I saw like a preview of it in EV but it said it wasn't available at that time

I don't think so (although perhaps). It sucks since one of the dlc missions showed that it would come out soon and that was for the NA/EU version

Chapstick

I saw SK2 new in the box with the limited edition CD's for $20 at gamestop earlier and was tempted but didn't buy it because of embarrassment over the series and the packaging :x How many playable characters are in that one?

Jadeinchains

I saw SK2 new in the box with the limited edition CD's for $20 at gamestop earlier and was tempted but didn't buy it because of embarrassment over the series and the packaging :x How many playable characters are in that one?

Lol I'd probably be to embarrassed to buy one of the games in person too! XD In fact any kind of game like that... I'd probably just pretend to take a phone call and say "oh sorry let me take this call from my boyfriend cause I'm into men!"

Banana56

10 (12 with dlc)

Lol tbh I bought Shinovi Versus and Estival Versus and was a bit nervous for Shinovi Versus (especially since I was under 18 at the time and needed my mom to get it) but it wasn't as bad as I thought, or at all for that matter

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I would be embarrassed XD It's awkward going into game stores for me period since my mom assumes that's all i do and have interest in(I like music and clothes in fact I need to buy me this Five night at Freddy's hoodie and a pair of compression pants since i like how they look :p), that's why I bought SKEV digital and had my mom preorder DOA5LR as my birthday gift...thank god she didn't question the game, she's walked in a couple of times when I was 16 and still using OMG mode. I usually get away with my purchases since if I don't know you I usually have RDF and tend to not show emotion and act like I don't care, I try to keep my convos with the cashier short and I leave. XD

But I'm gonna be 19 next month so what can they say to me, I may buy it physical just as a "fuck it!" XD People will judge anyway so I say be shameless about it

YBNDM

Neither of my parents care when I buy raunchy stuff xD. My mom even let me buy DOAX2 with her in the store. Whenever PBS comes along I'll try to spend money on a physical copy, although it might be weird with the cashier.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Boyyyyy, I swear if my mom found out HALF the stuff I do on my phone and what type of games I play...XD I don't wanna even imagine, I'm not as innocent as she likes to think

I may get my sister to play with me, she seems to like Ryobi

Kodachi

Standard Donor
I was so embarrassed after asking my Gamestop if hey had any copies of SK2 (which they didnt), that I just ended up buying it digitally in the nintendo store...smh

Juihau

I'm somewhat amazed that I, as asocial and reserved as I am, had no problem walking into Gamestop and grabbing SK2, since it's apparently this big ordeal.
10 (12 with dlc)
Actually, 12 in the base game. There's a 13th if you either buy him as dlc or have a save from Burst on your SD card.

Yes, him.
Deep_Crimson_Murasame.png

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'm somewhat amazed that I, as asocial and reserved as I am, had no problem walking into Gamestop and grabbing SK2, since it's apparently this big ordeal.

Actually, 12 in the base game. There's a 13th if you either buy him as dlc or have a save from Burst on your SD card.

Yes, him.
Deep_Crimson_Murasame.png
It's a shame he's only a playable character in that game, his style was fun to watch on YT since he's such a bad ninja XD Joke character is definitely the title he deserves

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD