Grenade Launcher

Rocket Launcher

Assault Rifle, Gatling Gun, Grenade Launcher, Shower Spray, Single Handgun

Shotgun, Sniper Rifle, Spray Gun, Twin Handguns, Rocket Launcher

P2p1mbs

By the way they've posted this tweet -

"SENRAN KAGURA Peach Beach Splash comes to North America this summer for PS4!"

So NA is getting it in summer too!

No word yet on the rest of Asia though? I'm guessing its likely implied since its now coming out for the rest of the world. They should have made it at worldwide release from the start if they were doing that anyway so soon...

Banana56

Twin Handguns, Single Handgun, and Spray Gun will likely be my most used water guns
----

Btw, looks like for SK7
Renka, Hanabi, Kafuru, Naruku, and Kagura will be a team.
Daidouji, Rin, Jasmine, and Ryoki would probably be free agents
Yuyaki and Leo should be in their own teams
Ayame and Souji, not sure if they and their teams will be a whole team with the original Hanzo/Hebijo girls or if the old and new will be separate from each other
C5V-PZ_WAAES6eM.jpg:large

Last edited:

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
Twin Handguns, Single Handgun, and Spray Gun will likely be my most used water guns
----

Btw, looks like for SK7 Renka, Hanabi, Kafuru, Naruku, and Kagura will be a team.
Daidouji, Rin, Jasmine, and Ryoki would probably be free agents
Yuyaki and Leo should be in their own teams
Ayame and Souji, not sure if they and their teams will be a whole team with the original Hanzo/Hebijo girls or if the old and new will be separate from each other
C5V-PZ_WAAES6eM.jpg:large
I NEED that Hebijo home screen

Jadeinchains

Aww they're really nice, I'd be getting Yuyaki's If I could get any, Also I think it's cool and was about time that the series introduced a dark skin girl so Yuyaki thank you for inventing diversity. ( Homura you just have a tan, you don't count )

Also from looking at different forums, The international school with Matsuri, Ageha, Meimei, Yoshimitsu and Tsubame is really popular so I think they could be a new school team in SK7! Then they could add the rest of Souji, Leo and Yuyaki's teams.

Edit: No @P2p1mbs there's been no mention of the rest of Asia but that might be summer as well.

Banana56

Aww they're really nice, I'd be getting Yuyaki's If I could get any, Also I think it's cool and was about time that the series introduced a dark skin girl so Yuyaki thank you for inventing diversity. ( Homura you just have a tan, you don't count )

Also from looking at different forums, The international school with Matsuri, Ageha, Meimei, Yoshimitsu and Tsubame is really popular so I think they could be a new school team in SK7! Then they could add the rest of Souji, Leo and Yuyaki's teams.

Edit: No @P2p1mbs there's been no mention of the rest of Asia but that might be summer as well.

All of the international girls are popular, so I wouldn't be surprised if they were added. They're my favorite NW team so that would be really cool if so

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
From what I remember Juihau said there wasn't alot of story and stuff so it probably was easy to begin localization, plus who knows if there's gonna be a delay or not, after the Battle Vixen DLC I take release dates with a grain of salt nowadays

Jadeinchains

I hope there isn't a delay. :/ If it comes out in the summer then the online is going to be full of people and the dlc will still be coming out as we get it. :D ( seriously they should go doa5 on this game and support it for a long time, Even call of duty gets support for a year or so ) We just have to see Sonico and then onto what new wave girls are getting in.

I like Marie, Honoka, Ayane and Sonico but at the same time since the new wave girls are actual Senran Kagura characters I'm really excited to see which of them are going to get in. I have some hunchs for who'll get picked based on popularity but It's obvious by now who I want in.

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
I'm kinda sad since this means I'll have to move on from EV....this is gonna be one bittersweet summer but hey it's a moving forward type thing

P2p1mbs

Renka, Hanabi, Kafuru, Naruku, and Kagura will be a team.

So Kagura teams up with the Mikagura sisters? Makes complete sense when you think about it. A friend who played estival versus tells me he thinks that the sisters even participated in the festival to meet a girl he suspects is Kagura herself but contradicts her origin from deep crimson (which he hasnt played).

Seriously though, Naraku and Kagura should have been switch with Jasmine and Ryoki since those 2 and the Mikagura sisters were the festival overseers.

Last edited:

Banana56

C8Kch4bUAAUqdbC.jpg

C8KcigOV0AIC9hi.jpg

C8Kci2GVYAEbFiR.jpg

So Kagura teams up with the Mikagura sisters? Makes complete sense when you think about it. A friend who played estival versus tells me he thinks that the sisters even participated in the festival to meet a girl he suspects is Kagura herself but contradicts her origin from deep crimson (which he hasnt played).

Seriously though, Naraku and Kagura should have been switch with Jasmine and Ryoki since those 2 and the Mikagura sisters were the festival overseers.

Yeah the Mikagura sisters knew Kagura (child form) and always played with them as kids. When their village got attacked by Yoma, the Mikagura sisters were surprised by how easily Kagura defeated them. And I think that was the last they saw of her then

By SK7, they'll likely reconnect with each other and become a team

I think they used Jasmine since she was the main priestess (as well as former Kagura) who was in charge of the Festival , and for Ryoki the universe where they were in didn't let souls go on until their loved ones had no more regrets (same went for Miyabi with her mother and the Gessen girls with their grandfather) so Ryobi and Ryona (more so Ryobi) had to figure that out

P2p1mbs

Yeah the Mikagura sisters knew Kagura (child form) and always played with them as kids. When their village got attacked by Yoma, the Mikagura sisters were surprised by how easily Kagura defeated them. And I think that was the last they saw of her then

So they DID know her in the versus games? But wasnt Kagura in an orb for a century before emerging as a child with Naraku being her companion? Granted, that was her backstory in deep crimson but isnt that where her origin is from in versus as well?

Banana56

The Shinozuka Industrial Girls in Senran Kagura Bon Appetite

F9FvuSg.jpg

7ERA6DC.png

So they DID know her in the versus games? But wasnt Kagura in an orb for a century before emerging as a child with Naraku being her companion? Granted, that was her backstory in deep crimson but isnt that where her origin is from in versus as well?

Seeing as Deep Crimson happened before the Versus series, they probably met after that and before Estival Versus (although they were kids at the time when the Yoma incident happened, or at least I thought so)

Lol I'm lost

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD