Cyawyf3UQAAwGqO.jpg:large

Banana56

Nice scans. Great to see Souji, Yuuyaki, and Leo there too

Hope there will be gameplay revealed soon

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
*twitch*

A...anyways, got a couple manga pages, too. Because nothing SK can be too happy.

123a0ef5d3.jpg
Wait, he ain't old? How old is he, his hair looks kinda silver so I figured you know XD

Nevermind, he's one of the girl group's teacher.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'd join if I could but I'm out of Hotspot for a few more days plus I'm listening to voguing music -_- I'm gonna have so much catching up to do on that survival leaderboard...

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
this game has online multiplayer?!
Y-yeah it does!! It has minigames in the online dojo mode: Survival which is fighting 50 waves of grunts to protect the festival platform, under storm which is a race to collect 100 panties, deathmatch which is an unbalanced versus mode, walker mode which has you use those robots to battle, and capture the bra which has you make a flag from a bra you need to locate. There's also a leaderboard for them too. Hmu in this thread if you ever wanted to play any, I have literally no one besides Lotr and YBN to play with me. I primarily do survival since it's the easiest and most closer knit and friendly.

Argentus

Y-yeah it does!! It has minigames in the online dojo mode: Survival which is fighting 50 waves of grunts to protect the festival platform, under storm which is a race to collect 100 panties, deathmatch which is an unbalanced versus mode, walker mode which has you use those robots to battle, and capture the bra which has you make a flag from a bra you need to locate. There's also a leaderboard for them too. Hmu in this thread if you ever wanted to play any, I have literally no one besides Lotr and YBN to play with me. I primarily do survival since it's the easiest and most closer knit and friendly.
huh. I'll have to reinstall the game. Been busy with other games I bought recently.

YBNDM

Yeah, survival is the only good mode imo. I'm usually availiable on the weekends, If anyone wants to play.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD