Senran Kagura Series

Chapstick

All the estival versus dlc is on sale for half off until the 28th except the ikkitousen girls

I have $3 in my wallet so I was thinking of picking up one of the mission packs. To anyone that's gotten them which is better/are they worth it? A while back I heard the one set caused heavy framerate drops

Jadeinchains

I heard they are free on steam, I wish it was like that for console but a sale is still cool since just a while ago I was looking at EV on psn.

Juihau

I personally wouldn't recommend it since the game's kind of lacking in content, but if you want to, go for it. I can help you work through what you don't understand.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I personally wouldn't recommend it since the game's kind of lacking in content, but if you want to, go for it. I can help you work through what you don't understand.
I've bought games with less content day one *cough*DOAX3*cough* £50+ too...

So, that isn't a problem it is mainly language barriers and if it'd be better waiting for the probable English version next year. On the other hand its more SK and on a platform I actually own and Estival Versus just doesn't have enough to really make me want to go back to it.

David Gregg

Well thanks for the offer but what do you mean lacking in content? In terms of weapons and maps? Or story mode?

Juihau

I've bought games with less content day one *cough*DOAX3*cough* £50+ too...
Well thanks for the offer but what do you mean lacking in content? In terms of weapons and maps? Or story mode?
Well, it's mostly that it's pretty front-loaded. You start with all weapons, and once you beat the main story, you have every character and outfit, too. From there, you can...grind up card packs and play online, and that's kind of it.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Well, it's mostly that it's pretty front-loaded. You start with all weapons, and once you beat the main story, you have every character and outfit, too. From there, you can...grind up card packs and play online, and that's kind of it.
Sounds right up my alley. Any new hairstyles besides the character specific ones? And any outfits with any noticeably well modeled heels that's new? Oh and I hope when you use character specific outfits they keep the character exclusive accessories too, like Homura's white top knot hair tie

Jadeinchains

Is there shinobi girls heart missions? Also don't you have to buy the clothes and hair from the store?

Juihau

Heart missions are there in spirit, though there aren't as many. They're called Paradise Episodes, and instead of there being one for each character, they focus on several different combinations of characters. For example, one has the four main leaders trying to hunt down a ghost, and another has Murakumo, Shiki, Mirai and Ayame working on a manga together. The store is still a thing, but money's not hard to come by, especially since the panty lottery isn't a thing anymore.

Sounds right up my alley. Any new hairstyles besides the character specific ones? And any outfits with any noticeably well modeled heels that's new? Oh and I hope when you use character specific outfits they keep the character exclusive accessories too, like Homura's white top knot hair tie
Simple pleasures for simple people, I suppose.

No, no, and only on the character the outfit belongs to. And c'mon, have you ever worn heels to a water park? That just sounds like an accident waiting to happen.

Jadeinchains

Heart missions are there in spirit, though there aren't as many. They're called Paradise Episodes, and instead of there being one for each character, they focus on several different combinations of characters. For example, one has the four main leaders trying to hunt down a ghost, and another has Murakumo, Shiki, Mirai and Ayame working on a manga together. The store is still a thing, but money's not hard to come by, especially since the panty lottery isn't a thing anymore.

No, no, and only on the character the outfit belongs to. And c'mon, have you ever worn heels to a water park? That just sounds like an accident waiting to happen.

The paradise episodes actually sound pretty cool and yeah I guess from the story you'll have enough to buy the majority of the shop items I guess.

PS: Gessen Girls Academy is about to drop the sickest mix tape!

C7cK-tCVoAEfLTP.jpg:large

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

Im not simple, I just like the stuff to be easily unlocked and then I enjoy playing the game online with other people, Im not simple but I do enjoy fun minimalism. And really?? That sucks...I was hoping for maybe a new hime cut style or even a reverse hime cut, but oh well

And cmon, SK is hardly a practical or realistic game Juihau~ Its mainly fanservice, the girls fight with big boobs with hardly any bras and they fight with long loose hair that could easily be yanked and chopped off and they wear very impractical outfits. Wearin' heels is hardly a stretch imo, its more hot than anything. I am still amazed that they don't just grab each other's hair and just do that to end the fight tbh, if I was a SK girl i'd do that and expect the same treatment

@Jadeinchains Shiki needs to let her hair down, idk why but I just don't like that ponytail she wearing for some reason

Juihau

...That just sounds like a good way to get stabbed, shot, beaten down, set on fire, crushed, frozen, or have any number of other horrible fates befall you. Besides, if Smash Bros. has taught me anything, even the most powerful of warriors isn't immune to slipping and falling.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
...That just sounds like a good way to get stabbed, shot, beaten down, set on fire, crushed, frozen, or have any number of other horrible fates befall you. Besides, if Smash Bros. has taught me anything, even the most powerful of warriors isn't immune to slipping and falling.
Ryona could shoot me up any day tbh, and relaxxxxx Juihau, I'm sure I can take a bunch of ninja girls with big boobs, I'm into pain and such so i'd be more fascinated than anything. And I see your point about falling

Speaking of which did you wanna play SKEV again probably sometime this weekend? We can do deathmatch and even point battle if you're up for it, but only if you really really wanna. No offense but I kind of get vibes that you only play with me cuz you don't wanna say no which I understand considering we're the polar opposite of each other and have different interests and I may unintentionally weird you out....I bet you weren't impressed with my Kasumi header on my psn profile when you added me, hehe

Juihau

Nah, I don't really mind having someone to play with. Besides, if you can win against me, that might actually give me some incentive to play more.

I'm sure I can take a bunch of ninja girls with big boobs
And, y'know, formal combat training in borderline hellish conditions where they're taught that at any moment, somebody could come out of nowhere and try to kill them. Hell, before it was burned down, Hebijo's curriculum encouraged lower class students to try and kill their upperclassmen; if they succeed, they take their victim's place, and if they fail, their death just shows they weren't cut out to be shinobi in the first place.

But then again, you've only played the entry with the weakest writing.
4ff5d72ef0.gif

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Nah, I don't really mind having someone to play with. Besides, if you can win against me, that might actually give me some incentive to play more.

And, y'know, formal combat training in borderline hellish conditions where they're taught that at any moment, somebody could come out of nowhere and try to kill them. Hell, before it was burned down, Hebijo's curriculum encouraged lower class students to try and kill their upperclassmen; if they succeed, they take their victim's place, and if they fail, their death just shows they weren't cut out to be shinobi in the first place.

But then again, you've only played the entry with the weakest writing.
4ff5d72ef0.gif
Alright, good to know, sorry I doubted you! And pleassssee I could take....Ugh, who am I kidding??? I can barely handle Ryona in the dressing room, she'd whup my ass mainly because I wouldn't hit her like she would want me too, and I couldn't outrun her since she just skates. Although don't doubt me tho, I can fight, I specialize in mimicking my favorite fighting game moves, I would be mid to top tier in DOA, Ryobi, Murasaki, and Miyabi would definitely kill me and I'm afraid of Imu and her rod....

And honestly I only got into SK in the beginning because of this video:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD