Senran Kagura Series

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I mean I suppose they could do that but I meant more that they couldn't replace the breast jiggle with something.

Putting salt on her ass?... smh, she's gonna get dry skin.
Wait a sec...oh my god, sorry about the backside thing, I was gonna say it before but I decided not to and I guess I forgot to delete that part my bad! And does dry equate to pain, ryona probably would like that!~

Jadeinchains

Wait a sec...oh my god, sorry about the backside thing, I was gonna say it before but I decided not to and I guess I forgot to delete that part my bad! And does dry equate to pain, ryona probably would like that!~

Lol no that's okay! XD And I don't know lol but pouring salt onto your skin doesn't seem like a good idea in anyway. Ryona though would probably love it since she's insane, *Pours ring of salt around Ryona*.

Juihau

I honestly think they were using a double entendre with the whole wanting to be eaten thing...
No, the girl's kind of a freakshow. I'm pretty sure she meant it 100% literally.

And yeah didn't @Juihau say that she's a lot more risque in PBS? Considering the things she said in EV aswell...
...Did I say that? I don't remember saying that, but I might've. It'd be kind of weird for me to say that considering I don't think it's true, but...I dunno. I say a lot of things I forget by dinner.

Jadeinchains

No, the girl's kind of a freakshow. I'm pretty sure she meant it 100% literally.

...Did I say that? I don't remember saying that, but I might've. It'd be kind of weird for me to say that considering I don't think it's true, but...I dunno. I say a lot of things I forget by dinner.

Lol I'm not sure now! XD I was sure you'd said something along those lines but maybe not? and yeah Ryona's crazy enough that I'm sure she really wanted to be ate.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

Don't call her a freakshow....shes a freak but not that. I love ryona, she's the one who made me comfortable about my love for submission and being open about what I like

I hope she says naughty stuff about being wet and stuff

Banana56

Some photos of the new Hebijo girls in swimsuits

C9AUBQoUAAEDk4r.jpg

C9AUEq_UQAAooNx.jpg

C9AULpJUAAA1ZLK.jpg

C9AUS-QVwAACifE.jpg

Banana56

^ When you realize your favorite New Wave girl (Aria) rarely ever gets new card/artwork :(

Loving the new cards, especially Kanon's

Wonder why Hyoki is wearing a Hanzo uniform
eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8xODU1OTcyNjM4ODY2ODAwNjQvMzAwOTE5OTcwNTkyNzE4ODU5L0h5b3VraV9VUi5qcGcifQ.h310Qy28YFFPsxronSPGpe5nkBc

Banana56

Tbh I feel like at some point all the NW girls will be added to the main series. Marvelous probably are waiting to do so with SK7 (which will likely be a new series)

The Gessen and Hebijo (Hebijo Clandestine, not the Crimson Squad who were the Hebijo girls in the 3ds series) came were known a bit before SK New Waves release, meaning the other girls could've been potential later additions too

Although for the Mikagura sisters, Kagura, Naraku, Jasmine, and Ryoki, the Estival Versus series was a special one that pretty much was during their summer vacation (hence why they were in a beach and why little to none of the stages were at their schools)

Now Ayame, Souji, Leo, and Yuyaki have officially been introduced. In addition to that

- Misato and Ushimaru's pets are used in PBS
- Kagari's outfit from one of her New Wave cards is in PBS
- Bashou constantly has her own merch thanks to her popularity
- Shinozuka girls cameo in SKBA
- ARC Angels seen in SK7

SK7 will likely be the beginning of a new series, so they can properly introduce these girls

Ikagura and Katsuragi delayed their graduation, so they'll stick to being 3rd year students alongside Asuka, with Yagyu and Hibari becoming 2nd year students. Miyabi and Imu were in a comma during the orginal series (Burst and Deep Crimson) so they'll continue as 3rd year students, alongside Murasaki, Ryobi, and Ryona as 2nd year students

That leaves room for the New Hanzo girls (Fuuma, Hijikata, Ayame, Seimei, Muramusa) as 1st year students in Hanzo, and the New Hebijo girls (Souji, Chitose, Ibuki, Ashiya, Bashou) as 1st year students in Hebijo

The Touno Tengu (Yuyaki, Misato, Kumi, Ushimaru, Kochi) and Zodiac Guiding (Leo, Ginrei, Kurohoro, Syuri, Aimu) girls will probably be the main girls for the new series.

As for the rest, they will probably help bring the "not everyone gets along" factor (since all the girls from Burst-Estival Versus have a bond now), so the true good and evil feel could come back. That could help with the SK7 theme which seems to be returning to the dark side

- Milky Pop girls are idols as a cover up for their real motives, their rivals could be the Arc Angels girls

- Maisen girls could show their experience with coming to Japan to become ninja, their rivals could be the Shinozuka girls

- Idk about the Sakigei and Metropolitian girls, but they could fit in too, especially the Metropolitian girls with their "elite" theme

- The Senki Shu girls would be the new main antagonists, so they'd have a big role. And they'd help emphasize on the evil factor more

5EMvDB7.jpg

With them possibly being added to SK7, SKPBS should still be alive. So maybe they'd add them after, during, or maybe even before SK7's release

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

Tbh I feel like at some point all the NW girls will be added to the main series. Marvelous probably are waiting to do so with SK7 (which will likely be a new series)

The Gessen and Hebijo (Hebijo Clandestine, not the Crimson Squad who were the Hebijo girls in the 3ds series) came were known a bit before SK New Waves release, meaning the other girls could've been potential later additions too

Although for the Mikagura sisters, Kagura, Naraku, Jasmine, and Ryoki, the Estival Versus series was a special one that pretty much was during their summer vacation (hence why they were in a beach and why little to none of the stages were at their schools)

Now Ayame, Souji, Leo, and Yuyaki have officially been introduced. In addition to that

- Misato and Ushimaru's pets are used in PBS
- Kagari's outfit from one of her New Wave cards is
- Bashou constantly has her own merch thanks to her popularity
- Shinozuka girls cameo in SKBA
- ARC Angels seen in SK7

SK7 will likely be the beginning of a new series, so they can properly introduce these girls

Ikagura and Katsuragi delayed their graduation, so they'll stick to being 3rd year students alongside Asuka, with Yagyu and Hibari becoming 2nd year students. Miyabi and Imu were in a comma during the orginal series (Burst and Deep Crimson) so they'll continue as 3rd year students, alongside Murasaki, Ryobi, and Ryona as 2nd year students

That leaves room for the New Hanzo girls (Fuuma, Hijikata, Ayame, Seimei, Muramusa) as 1st year students in Hanzo, and the New Hebijo girls (Souji, Chitose, Ibuki, Ashiya, Bashou) as 1st year students in Hebijo

The Touno Tengu (Yuyaki, Misato, Kumi, Ushimaru, Kochi) and Zodiac Guiding (Leo, Ginrei, Kurohoro, Syuri, Aimu) girls will probably be the main girls for the new series.

As for the rest, they will probably help bring the "not everyone gets along" factor (since all the girls from Burst-Estival Versus have a bond now), so the true good and evil feel could come back. That could help with the SK7 theme which seems to be returning to the dark side

- Milky Pop girls are idols as a cover up for their real motives, their rivals could be the Arc Angels girls

- Maisen girls could show their experience with coming to Japan to become ninja, their rivals could be the Shinozuka girls

- Idk about the Sakigei and Metropolitian girls, but they could fit in too, especially the Metropolitian girls with their "elite" theme

- The Senki Shu girls would be the new main antagonists, so they'd have a big role. And they'd help emphasize on the evil factor more

5EMvDB7.jpg

With them possibly being added to SK7, SKPBS should still be alive. So maybe they'd add them after, during, or maybe even before SK7's release

It would be awesome if SK7 had different stories for each team! It would be really cool if the Maisens story was them getting a sort of "fresh off the boat" type of story with them just arriving in Japan to go to university. ( Hell Matsuri can barely even speak Japanese ) that would be a great story to introduce them.

I'm sure there would be great ways to introduce the other girls too but I can't find of any just now. And yeah I'm hoping SK7 opens up a new chapter for the series as a new numbered game. Whether that's new character models and a return to a serious story and yoma is yet to be seen but I hope it is.

Also I like the idea of collecting new wave cards in game so I'd be happy to see that return. And If PBS is successful hopefully they support it for a while and add a couple new wave girls in that.

Banana56

New Hanzo

New Hebijo

Milky Pop

Arc Angels

Maisen

Shinozuka

Sakigei

Metropolitician

Touno Tengu

Zodiac Guiden

Jadeinchains

New Hanzo

New Hebijo

Milky Pop

Arc Angels

Maisen

Shinozuka

Sakigei

Metropolitician

Touno Tengu

Zodiac Guiden

Surprisingly It's always Matsuri that I have as my character! Awesome that they're all posted now in one place! :)
I haven't seen a lot of the other characters in this mode so I'll be watching them! I love that they already have fighting styles too, That will make it good when/if they're added to the main games.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
That reminds me...i hope they one day make a ghetto sista for SK, it's interesting to think how they would translate a ghetto African American girl into Japanese, I want one like this:
Just thinking out loud here lol

Banana56

That reminds me...i hope they one day make a ghetto sista for SK, it's interesting to think how they would translate a ghetto African American girl into Japanese, I want one like this:
Just thinking out loud here lol

She could have a fighting style like Minori's but with sweets replaced with Hot Cheetos and Arizona :cool:\

lol jk jk

Surprisingly It's always Matsuri that I have as my character! Awesome that they're all posted now in one place! :)
I haven't seen a lot of the other characters in this mode so I'll be watching them! I love that they already have fighting styles too, That will make it good when/if they're added to the main games.

Yeah it definitely helps give an early start to what their fighting style could be like in an actual SK game. Yeah I found these and thought it would be great to store all the NW girls fighting styles in one spot

It would be awesome if SK7 had different stories for each team! It would be really cool if the Maisens story was them getting a sort of "fresh off the boat" type of story with them just arriving in Japan to go to university. ( Hell Matsuri can barely even speak Japanese ) that would be a great story to introduce them.

I'm sure there would be great ways to introduce the other girls too but I can't find of any just now. And yeah I'm hoping SK7 opens up a new chapter for the series as a new numbered game. Whether that's new character models and a return to a serious story and yoma is yet to be seen but I hope it is.

Also I like the idea of collecting new wave cards in game so I'd be happy to see that return. And If PBS is successful hopefully they support it for a while and add a couple new wave girls in that.

I hope they end up having the SK:SV route where each faction is divided into their own school. It could help give each faction their time to shine both as a group and individually

Yeah I am anticipating the Maisen girls story most, it would be interesting seeing their arrival to Japan and such. I especially want to see the language barriers, seeing as Matsuri's Japanese isn't to good and Yoshimitsu slips out English

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD