Sexy Cop DLC (including Rig and Bass)

AsheMann21

I was expecting some sort of fetish DLC, but I did not expect Rig and Bass. :eek:

Hazard

Standard Donor
It's obvious that Rig/Bass have the best ones.

I wonder why they only picked those two?

Number 13

Cop DLC even in fetish light is not the worst thing in the world. Like buisness suits it can turn out to look relatively classy especially when compared to standard bikinis or even towels.

Bass and Rig getting a costume in this pack?
OuxGTGw.png

Maybe TN realized that the Japanese police force is not a female exclusive club. Rig fits the dirty cop image well as Bass does for the stereotype kind.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
One of the best DLC so far.
One of the best DLC I have ever seen.
Uhm...I think, some are getting carried away just a little. XD
It's basically color swaps of three different uniforms for the girls and one uniform for two guys. Also, police outfits aren't really that imaginative. It's what's left of all fetish outfit options there are. ;) (I'm sure Team Ninja will still find some more options in the future though...;))
And remember the first Halloween DLC or the Casual DLC or the Legacy DLC...?

Last edited:

Number 13

Don't think "one of the best" implies #1 where most people would pick legacy/casual/halloween . Not that much of a stretch either way considering a good bulk of the other dlc outfits are nothing to write home about anyway. Shows how low the consumer standard has been lowered by TN where even cop outfits can look like a blessing lol

Couple dudes getting costumes is a big deal though for this pack.

Kasumi-Phase-X

I think Tina's & Mila's looks cool, and it is nice to see males wearing the extra costumes. But even then, I find some of the character's costumes not very interesting from outfit design & even which characters got the outfits, even Christie's & Helena's look way more interesting. (I also think Kokoro looks ok)

Outfit Designs I dislike: Kasumi, Ayane, Momiji, Marie Rose

Character choices I think doesn't fit: Hitomi & Lei Fang

The only character I think doesn't need to be part of the Cop DLC is Nyotengu considering she is not from the human world. Another thing is if the group behind the DLC costumes is considering every female needs to wear a costume from the same theme you should seriously not leave behind characters like Lisa & Rachel (which I've mention part of Sexualization: Too Much topic "Ignoring other characters is not a good decision"), and if they want each characters to have their own taste of fashion part of the choices they've made (including this DLC) is not the way to go. (at least make that character & theme mix together aka make them look unique) So overall, I think they could've done better.

Squizzo

Oh look, more fetish wear and nothing for Lisa or Rachel. What a surprise.
Let me guess what other packs Team Ninja plan on rolling out. Sexy nuns, sexy military, sexy superheroes, sexy pirates, sexy cowgirls/Indians, sexy sci-fi and sexy cave girls. etc.
In fact don't let TN see this post. I don't want them getting any ideas.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD