Sexy Cop DLC (including Rig and Bass)

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Rig went from
prison_break_rig_4_by_doafanboi-d6y62hn.jpg

Into serving the law
screenlg1.jpg

All the jail peeps must of been like "Rig! you snitch! damn you! you working with the boys!! :eek:"

Rig: "Hey....don't spoil my job. :cool:"

Argentus

Actually, I think Bass also looks very gay, and he definitely looks like someone gay dudes would like, especially in this costume.
That's just more him being manly as all hell, than him looking like a male stripper lol.

Rig looks too....oily I guess? Like he's about to go onstage at Chippendales.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
That's just more him being manly as all hell, than him looking like a male stripper lol.

I think that's the sweat from leaving a prison in a desert somewhere and immediately applying for police training.

DyByHands

I feel like they will now just start throwing in a couple random guys here and there, and then they can say that they're not leaving the guys out (this is a complaint I know they hear).

Yurlungur

I feel like they will now just start throwing in a couple random guys here and there, and then they can say that they're not leaving the guys out (this is a complaint I know they hear).

That's a bad thing why?

Actually, I think Bass also looks very gay, and he definitely looks like someone gay dudes would like, especially in this costume.

I really don't see it to be perfectly honest, i mean i've had people tell me he's very attractive but i really don't see it

Yeah I'm shocked males got costumes, even more so it was Bass. However, not surprised since you'd be shocked reading some of the comments I get from the gay community on my Bass cosplay. Lol

May you post a few?? I've actually seen your cosplay and i'm like "yep, that's an irl bass" but it's gonna nag at me until i know

Rawbietussin

Honestly...I think they should have left Rig out and had Bass, Leon, and Bayman be the male cops in this pack.

Rig and the other guys (would) just look like one of the Village People/a male stripper.

Rig is as rugged as they are despite not being in the same category in terms of body built.

If ever Leon had one, he'd probably wear the top like his default C1 or his legacy.

Lol what do you expect from someone who works at an oil rig? Doubt he even had time to put on cologne.

VF characters have to get Sega approval.

I'm still puzzled on how they got Sega's approval on Sarah's nurse costume for Halloween. In all honesty, I really thought they can never put her in that stuff.

I really don't see it to be perfectly honest, i mean i've had people tell me he's very attractive but i really don't see it

In general, most of the guys got attractive with the new model upgrade but I guess it's a matter of taste and preference. If you're not into fathers, you won't understand lol.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Even though, I didn't want to buy any other costumes before Last Round comes out (especially because I'm considering switching from Microsoft to Sony for current generation consoles and I won't be able to transfer any of my DLC) I just bought Rig's and Bass' costumes, because that's the only way to show KT, that we actually care for costumes for the male cast. I suggest, you all do the same. Really!
82287-Starsky-Hutch-DO-IT-meme-PQXx.jpeg

They do fit the boys quite well...

15821858245_e1f5e2be48_o.jpg

15821858415_5a6220a8e5_o.jpg

15636680537_b123c7e345_o.jpg

15798195696_531e45a10c_o.jpg

15798195386_0bd7ed7084_o.jpg

Hayabusiness

Nice shots as always Tyaren! :) Is it me or does Rig have 70s style pants in that outfit??o_O

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for guys getting more DLC in December.

I think that might be the point of the costume.........
.... maybe they noticed Rig dlc gets sold more??

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Nice shots as always Tyaren! :) Is it me or does Rig have 70s style pants in that outfit??:confused:

Rig and Bass actually both wear bell bottom-ish pants. XD

Nice shots as always Tyaren! :)
.... maybe they noticed Rig dlc gets sold more??

Thanks! :D Too bad the pictures were compressed so bad. I don't know how this happend...

I do think, Rig is the most popular guy after Hayabusa. They put him on the second cover for Last Round, and you generally see him quite often on promotional pictures. This pic was used so often in news about the game, even by Team Ninja:

doa034.jpg

In the costume contests he always got a good count of submissions, and they were nearly all just as sexualized as the girls' costumes. XD He's DOA's new Ein basically.

Last edited:

abelnog91

Oh look, more fetish wear and nothing for Lisa or Rachel. What a surprise.
Let me guess what other packs Team Ninja plan on rolling out. Sexy nuns, sexy military, sexy superheroes, sexy pirates, sexy cowgirls/Indians, sexy sci-fi and sexy cave girls. etc.
In fact don't let TN see this post. I don't want them getting any ideas.

I would sooo buy sexy nuns dlc just for the LOL's we could even have altar boy Elliot be a part of it XD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD