Shoryuken.com - "Day 0" Video Round Up for Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate

doa5u_momiji_622x320.jpg

While most of us are waiting for a day or two more for Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate to drop, a few lucky souls have gotten their copies early. Happily, a few of these folks (including FSD's very own Jeff "CyberEvil" Rybicki) have been more than happy to create videos for the game. We've compiled a quick "day 0" round up of DOA5U videos over at Shoryuken.com.

You can check out Jeff's contributions below. For the rest of the vids, head on over to Shoryuken.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
so no unmasked busa..."sigh"
maybe they will release a free pack costume with his old costume like they did in vannila (came with christie doa4/bayman original costumes)

I think the poster got that a bit wrong.. Hayabusa's been in DoA since the first game. Momiji and Rachel are the NG newbies

Seeing as he used the word "her", I was under the assumption the phrase was only applicable to Momiji. Though yeah, the phrasing can be read wrong.

Ryu's a girl?!?
lol it was a misunderstanding by me, I misread "her" as "their" as if it meant both Hayabusa and Momiji are new to 5U.

An easy mistake to make with the way the post was worded, but I have a terrible knack for misreading stuff alot of the time though haha my eyes suck. Apologies for the misunderstanding.

lol it was a misunderstanding by me, I misread "her" as "their" as if it meant both Hayabusa and Momiji are new to 5U.

An easy mistake to make with the way the post was worded, but I have a terrible knack for misreading stuff alot of the time though haha my eyes suck. Apologies for the misunderstanding.
I am disappointed that no one replied to my post with pictures of a Rule 63ed Hayabusa.

So Momiji and Rachel both didnt get any extra hairstyles? sigh
They still look fantastic with there default hairstyles anyway.
But a shocker considering how many hairstyles were in NG Sigma 2

Good stuff! I decided to cancel my physical copy preorder to buy the digital version instead. Waiting 2 more weeks would be insufferable.

Dammit PSN, update asap so I can start downloading DOA5U D:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD