Should 1.03a Tag be the new tournament standard?

Should 1.03a Tag be the new tournament standard?

• Yes

Votes: 26 41.3%
  • No

Votes: 37 58.7%

• Total voters

d3v

Not yet, but I did record the stream of the Tag Tournament so I'll upload those later. Sadly, I didn't know of Twitch messing up on Saturday until the pools were finished, so most of the Singles matches are broken up and scattered. Sad too, as there are some matches I would have loved to view again; like Ryujin vs Sonic Fox in Winner's Finals of Pool A where Ryujin did 95% health damage to Sonic Fox.
Pack 'em up real nice and send me the links so I can post them on SRK.

Sixmsj

Just thought I'd mention that at Winter Brawl this weekend there were a few Marvel/Street Fighter players who watched myself and Immerwolf play tag. They enjoyed watching it and might pick up the game based on what they saw.
Honestly, I think that's a pretty good point for Tag versus Singles. Tag games from a spectators point of view is /imo/ more entertaining than Singles, ignoring whatever game-play advantages are on either side.

It'd be nice to get some sort of consensus going. As of right now it seems the community is split 50/50 and also split 50/50 region wise. With the EC players playing Tag and the WC players playing Singles.

Reactions: d3v
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD