SkullGirls

Allan Paris

Wow. Well I'm not keeping up with SG like that but, the game is a decent game. He must really like Marvel becuase I heard that he wanted to increase the speed the of the game. At the end of the day I hope he doesn't butcher his game. I'm not saying that to say Marvel is a bad game, just that what Mike started with was solid. Dev, do you why he wants to the game to play similar to Marvel? Like, is it something Mike wants to do or is he listening to the community for these changes?

d3v

Mike is in MvC2 player. Should be explanation enough. Though the speed change is partly due to the community.

d3v

seriously, lol. are there any images?
Mike-Z just mentioned them. Also mentioned that the reason the patch isn't out is because Konami keeps finding small bugs in the Spanish version.

Meanwhile, PS3 version patch includes all the hooks for PC/PS3 cross platform play.

Allan Paris

well damn. i won't be able to get on for about another week or so. got some work to do. but i cant wait to see what i can do with filia.

Murakame

well damn. i won't be able to get on for about another week or so. got some work to do. but i cant wait to see what i can do with filia.
You're going to love her ability to airdash after hairball. Resets all day every day. Low or throw, block left or right, double overheads, crossup overheads smh so many options.

d3v

Pushblock guard cancel tutorial.

Pretty hard though since you only have about 1 frame after you cancel pushblock to pull off a reversal.

d3v

Some new developments.

First up, SKULLGIRLS IS COMING TO EVO.
http://shoryuken.com/2013/02/04/skullgirls-gets-cash-exhibition-support-at-evo-2013/
  • Evo will provide dedicated setups to the Skullgirls crew to run their side tournament in the BYOC
  • We’ll also showcase the Skullgirls top 8 as an on-stream exhibition
  • To make things more interesting, we’ll throw $1000 into the pot.
Also, Squiggly, the first DLC character is going to be crowdfunded.
http://shoryuken.com/2013/02/06/lab...nspecified-male-character-first-stretch-goal/

Allan Paris

I still haven't downloaded the patch yet, and now they are adding someone else to the cast. I will get around to updating my game soon then. That's great that EVO is going to pick up SG on the side even though they didn't win. d3V, do they have any screen shots of what Squiggly will look like?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD