Soul Calibur Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
You're right, I'll try to have more hope, they can't be doing all this for nothing. That'd be a serious cocktease for everyone who is hype about the reveal.

Musourenka

I can think of only two or three moves to add to Cassandra's arsenal. I would like her to have a low Angel Step from crouch. Pyrrha can do this even though she doesn't have Sophie's nor Omega's Double Step, so why can't Cass? Oh, and I wouldn't mind if Cass had Sophie's 66A+G.

Res17

I think Pyrrha should develop a whole new Sword & Shield playstyle. Just like how Cassandra developed her own after sc2. I wouldn't mind seeing Sophitia, Cassandra, and Pyrrha in Soulcalibur VI as long as they play very differently from one another. They can kill Patroklos and and Pyrrha Omega for all i care.

Musourenka

Noooo...! Not Omega...!!

Despite the similarities in moves, Pyrrha and Omega play more differently from each other than Sophie and Cass do. I'm fine if they change up their movesets more, though.

Res17

Pyrrha and Omega play more differently from each other than Sophie and Cass do
Are you serious? Pyrrha and Omega aren't as different as Sophie is from Cassie... not even close. Omega is basically Pyrrha with more identical moves from Sophitia. That's it. Omega is a 99% clone. Regular Pyrrha has way more potential to have her own style than Omega.

Musourenka

You're right that Omega has a lot of copied moves from Sophie and Cass, albeit more brutal versions usually, though her playstyle is different enough from Pyrrha. I prefer the Soul-Edge-possessed Crimson Despair, and just as Nightmare is different from Seigfried, I don't see why they can't diversify Omega to be more primal and brutal than the other SnS users.

Nyte

Taki vs. Siegfried is underway. It's pretty close but I think Taki has the edge here. We'll see how it ends soon enough.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
14021561_1163091447067519_2674050394438447873_n.jpg

To think I honestly thought at one point they were going to let this fight play out in SC6 on Gamescom... D:

Jadeinchains

Wait so the final battle is between Taki and Sieg? I hope Taki wins! :D

I still hope they show something from SC6 just not at gamescom.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Lol, Taki is obviously going to win because something something tits and ass.

dc061b8419ff14fe87137f5bb4022688.gif

To be perfectly honest, I was in love with the physics in SC2. XD

84169326.gif

I mean look at that! o__O Not even DOA3 was so...advanced and developed.

Aven Kujo-Gin

Pyrrha and Omega play more differently from each other than Sophie and Cass do. I'm fine if they change up their movesets more, though.
batman___dafuq__by_foooxft-d5fqu0q.jpg

It is true that they play different, but most of their moves, like 80% of them are the same. While in the case of Sophtia and Cassandra they have 10% moves in common.
In my opinion, both Pat and Pyrrha can eat the dust and never return.
Lol, Taki is obviously going to win because something something tits and ass.

dc061b8419ff14fe87137f5bb4022688.gif

To be perfectly honest, I was in love with the physics in SC2. XD

84169326.gif

I mean look at that! o__O Not even DOA3 was so...advanced and developed.
Thats an insta win for me.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD