Soul Calibur Thread

Kodachi

Standard Donor
female zas i couldnt help myself
14232514_1299742620038424_5200049006875957597_n.jpg

Jadeinchains

I wonder who will be next? If it's esylium and Zasalamel I'm voting for Zas since I don't really know why Esylium is even in the contest? She's dead and she's also just Soul Calibur using the image of Sophitia so it doesn't make sense.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Hotter? I never really thought that of her, her clothes are revealing but in a more benevolent goddess type way.

Hayabusiness

If Zasalamel lost to a Charade/Edge Master style character I'd honestly consider the priorities of Elysium's voters. The only fun I had with her was recoloring her outfit to have Opa-Opa's colors.
Besides if the SoulCalibur had to have a "Nightmare" I'd sure give it its own moveset.

One character that duplicates an existing moveset every match is fun... Two or three already feel like too much. No I don't care if Elysium has the bazongas, she did not bring anything interesting to the table other than making us question Patroklos' state of mind towards his mother.

Also bring back Kilik in his former state plz Namco.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
SC5 Kilik sucked, especially with that dumb mask that covered his face and that strange midriff baring armor paired with his pants from SC4. They didn't even age him up.

Hayabusiness

I liked the mask but he should have either gone topless or gone fully clothed. But IMO that's not even the worst, the worst was making him a Charade.
If they thought Xiba would be a worthy successor of Kilik and somebody Kilik fans (such as me) would like, well, they were wrong, at least on my part. I don't mind Xiba, but it's not the same thing. I guess this can be said about the Natsu and Taki deal too, and the Alexandra siblings, and etc.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD