Soul Calibur Thread

Leifang

That's should be enough for pages like rule34 to work. I have to take a look around.
Now, leaving the perv side for a second.
Have you seen those early cocept arts of Leixia? She almost become Talim 2.0
img_0112-jpg.13576
Cool finding. :)

Jadeinchains

Amy will beat her hands down, but it'll be close. Amy has always had a large underground fan following, especially in SC4 when they expanded her moveset.

I'm sure Amy must have a big to!allowing she seems like a pretty popular character, She's one of my favorite characters so I'd be happy if she got in either as Viola or Amy since I still think they're the same person.

@Tyaren that bets getting pretty close!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
YES! Guys I dug up my copy of SC3 and found my Cas characters! I miss them so much:
20161010_193735.jpg

20161010_193654.jpg

My old versions of Mio and Kevin(now Kouhei)...Ugh, SC6 may you come soon so I can make them into the next Gen incarnations they deserve to be ~_~ And pardon the glare...

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
OMG!!!♡♡♡♡ Sorry for DP, but I love her voice!!!!

"Ugh...I gave you time to leave...what a fool!"♡♡♡♡

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I honestly forgot all about the tournaments XD. I just went back to playing the old soul calibur games and looking up voice clips on YT

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I say, we mustn't let them treat us like that! D:
I say, we should boycott Soul Calibur and it's stupid Facebook and Twitter promo! D:
Let's ask a mod to rename this thread into the "Soul Calibur Boycott" thread! D:
Who is with me? :D

(I'm still getting Jade's cookies though.)

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Uh...I don't think I could do that <. < I'll stick to listening to Scheherazade's voice clips for enjoyment XD

ninjaguy446

Once again, we have fallen back into the bottomless pit of obscurity. We can only pray that Namco has mercy and allows SC6 to be announced soon. Hopefully they don't plan on waiting until Tekken 7 is released because that would suck lol

Jadeinchains

I say, we mustn't let them treat us like that! D:
I say, we should boycott Soul Calibur and it's stupid Facebook and Twitter promo! D:
Let's ask a mod to rename this thread into the "Soul Calibur Boycott" thread! D:
Who is with me? :D

(I'm still getting Jade's cookies though.)

lol who actually won the contest?

Nyte

It's been a while since I've posted here. Have they given up on the tournament or something?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
As far as I know according to Tyaren, they stopped the tournaments completely. Either they are done being cockteases or they are working on something with the results.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD