Soul Calibur Thread

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
As much as a want a MILF true Alexandria character in the game, it would be nice for Zas fans to have their favorite return once again.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I'm sure Sophitia will win and then Talim will win the whole thing and then I'll have to make shortbread. :p

raw

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I see you guys are in good spirits again...I can't say the same for myself, these tournaments are getting us nowhere...

Jadeinchains

Why are people still supporting that travesty? :/

@Jadeinchains, just send me the cookies, alright? :) There's no need to follow that dumb tournament anymore. :)

Yeah I have to admit I'm not following it anymore since we didn't get an announcement.

And lol of course you'd say that since you want the shortbread, When Talim's the winner you can have your shortbread! ;)

Jadeinchains

Aww I loved that character! :D The little Godling's were pretty awesome. ( Lol well the Soul Calibur thread is turning into a Witcher thread )

To be on topic I'm guessing Zas won that part of that competition, He won't win though since Talim will.

Jadeinchains

I could actually see that happening since they managed to get Ezio, I wonder how he'd play since I'm guessing he'd have his signs. A witcher stage would be cool as well, I'd say either Novigrad or Beauclair.

Jadeinchains

I'd be happy to see someone from the Tales of Series ideally the Symphonia and Xillia series.

Are they good those series? Now that I' into jrpg's I'm wondering about other series I should play. I'm already planning on playing Xenoblade at some point but I'm interested in other ones as well.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Are they good those series? Now that I' into jrpg's I'm wondering about other series I should play. I'm already planning on playing Xenoblade at some point but I'm interested in other ones as well.
Yeah they're good imo, my sister played both those games and their sequels while I would watch and we'd laugh and react to the events that happened in he story, it also helps that Namco also produces the tales of series too. XD I'd like to see Emil or Alice the most, I remember those are characters I loved but she hated, she can't moe characters at all like I can, she find, them annoying which is why she prefers Emil in Ratatosk form which I myself abhor. ~_~

Oh and I remember tearing up when Alice was ************ ****** and during the final events if Emil's story and his ending. XD I had to run to my room to hide my tears, but I loved the game so much

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

Lol you should probably hide the spoilers just in case someone is playing through that... Or is it like a 10 year old game or something? I'm okay with moe characters but they aren't really my thing. I might try out the series in the future.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD