Super Smash Bros. Thread

David Gregg

As the release draws closer for American shores (lol, we have a month left), I'm getting pretty excited. All my characters made their return, however, none of the newcomers excite me so far. I guess I'll try out Greninja and WiiFit Trainer for lulz, but I'm sticking with my usual characters: Ness, Captain Falcon, Wario, Pit, Falco, and Diddy Kong.

I didn't know you played SSB. Are you getting it on Wii U or 3DS?

Bdiamond

I watched Shofu's stream of the game, all the characters look worth a try.

Palutena looks really awesome, I'm loving that vertical laser up smash

David Gregg

Not really feeling Pacman's gameplay. Also I wish they would have went with his most current design instead:

Pacster-Pac-pac-man-and-the-ghostly-adventures-34928261-584-416.png

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
Last edited:

Ghosty-J

Be careful of the slider pad when playing Smash 3DS. Because of this: http://www.gamnesia.com/news/super-smash-bros-is-already-breaking-a-ton-of-3ds-systems#.VBeb8vldWSo

EDIT: For the record, this is what happens when playing too aggressively in Smash 3DS.
I remember coming across that in a Tumblr post. It's almost like a tragedy in a horror show.
Which brings me back to my point:

If there's no Gamecube controller, it ain't Smash :U

David Gregg

There's no way I can wait for the wii u version and I'm a big fan of fighters on handhelds so I'm willing to take the risk. :p

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor

Argentus

Banned. All of them.

But yeah, they look beautiful, so there's that.

3DS analog stick takes a lot of getting used to, and by "a lot", I mean "it can go to hell".
Can't be as bad as trying to play super Mario 64 ds with wonky forced touch screen stylus controls...

I'm waiting for the Wii U version instead. If there's no Gamecube controller, it ain't Smash :U
..I play with wiimote and nunchuk....

LabrysXII

I'll get it on 3DS first, mostly to find a main. Then I'll get Wii U, and mostly play on that since I feel it'll be the definitive version.
Be careful of the slider pad when playing Smash 3DS. Because of this: http://www.gamnesia.com/news/super-smash-bros-is-already-breaking-a-ton-of-3ds-systems#.VBeb8vldWSo

EDIT: For the record, this is what happens when playing too aggressively in Smash 3DS.
Actually, I'm not surprised. The 3DS analog stick would be kinda bad for this kinda thing. I'm hoping I don't break mine, since I love to dash a lot. :T

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD