Community Support Hurricane Rev in making it to ROF3!

Tulkas

Premium Donor
I'm looking for some support in order to send Hurricane Rev to ROF3 next May 17th in Paris. ROF3 it is expected to held the biggest DOA European tournament in history.

Hurricane Rev deserved it. I explain why below.

Since I came to London, I have been seeing this guy working a lot for online and online gaming communities. He does a big emphasis in DOA, he has been the only one who I have seen running DOA offline events. In the five months I have been in this city, I have attended 3 offline tournaments, being all those organized and run by him. As far I have been able to know through members of this local community and by my own experience, he has not got any paid from his efforts, moreover, he has had to spend money from his own student pocket to made those events possible...

This guy also is a great DOA player (he won last local tournament) but unfortunately he is no able to afford the most of ROF3 related expenses at the moment (about $190).

I wish DOA community of the world support him which also means supporting UK DOA offline scene. I already started an online fund-raising campaign in the UK, but FSD members can also participate. I know many of FSDers will be willing to help. Backers can donate from £1 ($1.6) as well as spread this message to other members at the community because ROF 3 will take place very soon and this thread itself is not enough to make most members to know about it on time.

This campaign is being run in an specialized fund-raising platform. This platform guarantees donations will fulfil goal of the associated campaign. When online donation is made the money only is blocked in the card, bank account, etc. (if it support it) and only if campaign got his goal in the expected time then the donation is executed. Otherwise money is unblocked and kept in bakers hand (or refund/reversed if blocked if not supported). Something fun of this platform is that it allows bakers to got awards. ;)

For make a donation or get more info about this campaign please follow the link:

http://www.zequs.com/campaign/uk-rewards-rev-sending-him-to-rof-3

Thank you very much for your support.

Last edited:

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
It's great to see people doing what they can to make it to this tournament. Effort is what means most to building a young community, and I'm supportive of this man's cause.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Now this is what I like to hear. People putting forth an effort to support and maintain an offline scene! Great work, and best of luck to you Hurricane Rev and the UK DOA scene!

Tones

Premium Donor
Come on guys, give up Pizza or McDonalds for the rest of the week and support the community.

Tulkas

Premium Donor
Many people wonder what if then campaign doesn't reach the £120 goal. In that case all transactions will be reversed/undone, which means that the money will be back to their owners. And Rev won't go to ROF3, of course.

Tulkas

Premium Donor
I am very sorry to announce that -despite expected funds were raised- Hurricane Rev will not be able to attend ROF3 due to strong issues related to his job.

Therefore pledges' money will not be collected.

When a pledge is made, ZEQUS's fundraising platform just make a pre-authorization for the donation transaction. It means the money only gets blocked in the backers' bank accounts/cards. All pre-authorized transactions for this campaign will be cancelled, thus the money will never be taken from bakers' hands and will become available in their bank accounts/cards again. I expect this cancelling process will be started tomorrow.

Although Rev will not take part in ROF3 as we wished, the success of this campaign is a positive example about the strength of local and worldwide DOA communities. Now I feel even more proud about ourselves and our beloved Dead Or Alive game! :)

Thank very much for everyone's support!

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD