DOA5U ~Team BEST~ DOA5U Training on PSN/XBL

Bushido

So, with the exception of this Wednesday, I'll host a lobby every Wednesday at 6 est.
EDIT: I'll find another day

Last edited:

P y r e x H D

Hey everyone, I just picked up DOA a couple of days ago. I've played a lot of 2D Fighters, this is the first 3D Fighter I really get into. Thing is, I dont know anybody else who plays this and a DOA scene is non-existant where I live. When are these lobbies? (XBL) Id like to partake....

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Hey everyone, I just picked up DOA a couple of days ago. I've played a lot of 2D Fighters, this is the first 3D Fighter I really get into. Thing is, I dont know anybody else who plays this and a DOA scene is non-existant where I live. When are these lobbies? (XBL) Id like to partake....

Saturday noon for XBL.

P y r e x H D

While I still got you here, I haven't chosen a character yet. I've messed with Jacky Bryant quite a bit. Is he a good character to start with (as someone who is new to 3D fighters) ? Who are good characters for a noob to 3D Fighters to learn fundamentals and such?

Dainjah

I've played DOA for a long time... but I would like to get better... i never seem to get past A- in previous games... I'm looking to become a Marie Rose main (been playing Christie in 3,4,5) so any help would be great

Edit: I'm on XBL

Last edited:

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
I've played DOA for a long time... but I would like to get better... i never seem to get past A- in previous games... I'm looking to become a Marie Rose main (been playing Christie in 3,4,5) so any help would be great

Edit: I'm on XBL

I'll hosting and streaming an XBL session this Saturday (time TBA soon) so you're more than welcome to play. :)

Zanistor

Imma bring my wong to this party, he serves me as a secondary until I get better at my executions with Jackle and the Captain of the F tier (single tear shed).

Tenryuga

Be sure to add me; I mainly use Ein and Hayate but I can help out with some other characters as well.

indieanimator

I'll be on PSN today. Feel free to invite me to this lobby if it gets going today. I'm in Pac. time zone, and am begin/intermed. level. I like to sub & main a lot of the cast & am trying to narrow my focus on my best ones.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
I'd like to apologize to those who were looking forward to the XBL session today. I was pretty busy today so I wasn't online earlier. If anyone is interested, I will host an XBL lobby and stream tomorrow.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD