News Team Ninja are working with Square Enix and Sony on the new Dissidia game

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
I know I'm not a big Hayabusa guy but fuck this game If I cant cliff Izuna Lightning, Snow, Vanille, and Hope off one of those epic phallic towers that are in every FF game. That is all.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Oh I kept forgetting to say, but they said there are no plans for DOA characters to appear in this game in an earleir interveiw as well as no plans to use the boob engine.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I will definitely enter side tournaments for Dissidia. I've always wanted the game on consoles. Also, I hope that the console versions do have a 1v1 option, which would probably work best split screen I'm assuming.

Rieve

My first thought about the announcement is it will be nice to actually control the fighting rather than switching between attack and defense with one button and watching the fight

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
My first thought about the announcement is it will be nice to actually control the fighting rather than switching between attack and defense with one button and watching the fight
Wasn't that just for turn based mode?

DyByHands

^ I believe most of the key people left for Valhalla with Itagaki. Attaching the TN brand to a game doesn't mean much anymore. I mean you can expect boobs but that's true of all Tecmo's games now. Their logo is boobs for crying out loud.

Late quote, lol
Yeah I am aware of this. I actually just read an interview with Yoshifuru Okamoto (spelling?) earlier for Devils Third, it was cool.
But we know of (by them claiming) Ni-Oh and NG being in development. All these new collaborations are cool and all, but I wondered if these mentioned games are being pushed back because of the different collabs.
And OMG, the KT logo is boobs, LMAO!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD