News Team NINJA Costume Contest

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Yes, this one... ;)

10339374_523954727708617_4137821681529178069_o.jpg

It will make it in for sure, It was third place and it was a special pick by Team Ninja (most of these made it in the game so far). Also, now that Ayane's fantasy design made it in, I'm sure, Team Ninja has no problems with other fantasy designs.

Being a special pick as well, this might have really good chances too:

10246247_523963827707707_474449606152736647_n.jpg

It might be a nice compensation for Shiranui. Because his memory of the first contest might probably be close to a horror ride.

Blash

MAN!
Really bummed they probably won't use my Tina design now. Its got the most votes on a Tina outfit, but I guess its 100% up to TN. I just would have LOVED to see it in the game.

Gratz to all the people who got theirs in however :)

Kronin

I'm sorry Squizzo, but the outfit that I wish for Gen Fu is the IMO awesome design from @JKT

BldUaBLCMAELEGl.jpg:large

I really hope that TN will not discard it for adding the Shaolin Monk that I decided to make when I thought that he wouldn't have got any entires (in the hope to convince TN to realize a DLC outfit for each character if everyone ended to get at least an entry): I would blame myself for the eternity...

Squizzo

I really hope that TN will not discard it for adding the Shaolin Monk that I decided to make when I thought that he wouldn't have got any entires (in the hope to convince TN to realize a DLC outfit for each character if everyone ended to get at least an entry): I would blame myself for the eternity...
Aww, don't be so hard on yourself, I really liked your Shaolin outfit. In fact I would be happy with any of those 3 Gen Fu designs.

JKT

@Squizzo @Kronin Ah let's hope one of the 3 Gen Fu outfits make it ingame. Although I would be extremely flattered if mine made the cut, it would be hilarious to see Monopoly Gen Fu battling it out! The Shaolin Monk is an obvious fit for Gen Fu too, so either way for me its a win-win situation XD.

Kronin

@Squizzo @Kronin Ah let's hope one of the 3 Gen Fu outfits make it ingame. Although I would be extremely flattered if mine made the cut, it would be hilarious to see Monopoly Gen Fu battling it out! The Shaolin Monk is an obvious fit for Gen Fu too, so either way for me its a win-win situation XD.

Thanks, the fact is that your outfit is my favourite and the Monopoly one is a funny and original choice for Gen Fu too: knowing that you would have released them, I would have been far from giving to TN a second design for saving the dignity of the "old fart" (even because I like much more your outfits than mine).

JKT

Thanks, the fact is that your outfit is my favourite and the Monopoly one is a funny and original choice for Gen Fu too: knowing that you would have released them, I would have been far from giving to TN a second design for saving the dignity of the "old fart" (even because I like much more your outfits than mine).
Its good though that you gave TN this entry; who knows, TN might release more than 1 entry, or even all 3 of ours ^^!

Nightpup

Woah woah woah, they gave Alpha-152 clothes? And new hairstyles? When did this happen? Are there any videos?

One Green Flag

The Kasumi and Rachel ones listed above are amazing! I really hope they make it in. I have liked most of the ones that I have seen in Last Round, hopefully they slowly release more. I didn't know they were using fan designed costumes in the game, that is really cool too!

Tyaren

Standard Donor

Look at Costume NO7 ,which Costume is it ? Could it be the Crow Costume for HAYABUSA from the CONTEST ?

Thanks for the videos =)

Pretty interesting, judging from the Hayabusa's vestiary in the first video now we have the evidence that in the current build not all the characters got a new outfit from the contest (and judging from the trend so far, seems evident that everyone will get at least a new one in the complete game, so no worries).

Actually it's not really surprising for me, I believed that at this time all the new outfits in the build would have been ended to be leaked, especially the ones for the female characters.

PS: By the way @Addictrian would be better to edit your first post including even the second video (and so deleting the second post).

Regarding these two posts, there don't seem to be any more costumes integrated into to the game yet, than the costumes, that were already shown to us.
So, Team Ninja is doing the revealing process in a coordinated manner. Apparently, they have shown us Alpha's, Mila's and Hayate's costumes on purpose in the recent preview videos. I initially thought, it was pure luck, that the previewer chose these costumes to fight... ;)

David Gregg

Regarding these two posts, there don't seem to be any more costumes integrated into to the game yet, than the costumes, that were already shown to us.

Hmm...I'm not convinced yet though. The build we're seeing appears to be the same one from TGS and TFC. Unless there's another vid that I've missed, the only new LR outfit I seen from comic con is MR's (and presumably Eliot's) and I haven't seen anyone use Crimson yet, implying that it was a previous LR version.

So who knows we may see more costumes soon. (Hopefully! XD)

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Hmm...I'm not convinced yet though. The build we're seeing appears to be the same one from TGS and TFC. Unless there's another vid that I've missed, the only new LR outfit I seen from comic con is MR's (and presumably Eliot's) and I haven't seen anyone use Crimson yet, implying that it was a previous LR version.

So who knows we may see more costumes soon. (Hopefully! XD)

I think you are right! Axel, who was today on Paris Game Week, told me, they have the same Last Round build as the others, just with the Eliot and Marie Rose costumes, Danger Zone and no Crimson...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD