Community Team NINJA Halloween Costume Contest

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Why didn't you make a full body view? o___O I believe this would convey your idea even better (which is really nice, I like it!.

It's not mine, I don't even particularly like it it was just what I saw on deviant art

And Grunt, ignore the fact they're both Egyptian themed then tell me what similarities there are.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
It's not mine, I don't even particularly like it it was just what I saw on deviant art

And Grunt, ignore the fact they're both Egyptian themed then tell me what similarities there are.

Oh, my bad! I thought, you were the one, who did that pencil cyber warrior/Robocop design for Ryu some days ago in here and this would be the finished design.

I am still praying and hoping that someone does an Elliot as Cupid costume. If anyone is still trying to come up with an idea, you now have one. Elliot as Cupid. Make it happen.

I am really curious as to how many submission have been sent by email and we have not seen yet. It just feels like there are not as many submissions this time. However the overall quality seems a tad bit better. I suppose we just have to wait and see.

LA2URA

Nice drawing but... it reminds me too much of the egyptian/cleopatra Christie https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1640906406134569&set=o.126851554085605&type=3&theater

The Original design is 1000x better than this copy. The things you put together look really strange and random.

Stay Original please.

I had this idea long before I knew the existence of the egyptian Christie. Maybe you want our chat logs to prove this? -_-

Because this outfit is logical when we know that the fighting style of Christie is the She Quan (the martial art of snake).

Stop to say silly things, and focus you instead on the fans of Marie Rose which are very very original for the moment lol

Argentus

I'm asking again now that people are on. I forgot to draw the writing on the sleeves and the ornaments, but tried bandages and bandana instead of cap and shirt.

Thoughts or more feedback?

10467120_1462932307290493_5338778765271405682_o.jpg

Kronin

It's pretty possible that can happen concident similarities between ideas for the outfits, so no one should mention immediately a copy: for example using just my case, everyone could logically think that my "little match" outfit for Marie Rose is a "smart" variation of the overused Alice theme for not copying directly it - and I would think the same me too - when actually I planned and start to draw it completely unaware of what were the entries of the contest (paradoxically just for not getting influences by them XD).

By the way IMO this is neither the case because the two Christie outfits are never appeared similar to me (the fact that both the outfits have an "headgear" with a snake theme is not enough to make them the same).

Last edited:

Rawbietussin

I am still praying and hoping that someone does an Elliot as Cupid costume. If anyone is still trying to come up with an idea, you now have one. Elliot as Cupid. Make it happen.

As much as I'd like the idea of giving Eliot some blonde, curly Patroklos/Bob Richards hair + toga + gladiator sandals. I think we already got a lot of angel costumes from the first Halloween DLC.
DOA5U_halloween_07_thumb.jpg

dead-or-alive-5-ultimate-halloween-ss-13.jpg

T Reiner

I'm asking again now that people are on. I forgot to draw the writing on the sleeves and the ornaments, but tried bandages and bandana instead of cap and shirt.

Thoughts or more feedback?

10467120_1462932307290493_5338778765271405682_o.jpg
Oh sorry that it took me so long to reply.
First of all thank you for just crossing Sweetest Sting out again ;)
Your original explanation for it makes me smile everytime I think about it.
I think it is also for the best that you removed the chain from her Jacket.
The Outfit looks great. Can't wait to see it in color.
Mmh you could maby add Milas Bee Symbol to the Bandana.
it would also be cool if you could add a few holes to her pants to make it look more worn out.

Oh yeah and I'm also goner bother you again about the whole sex sales Problem that we discussed in the beginning. I still think it would be the best solution if you draw your final submission with underboob so that you get all the people that only vote for sexy costumes and then have a window next to it that shows Milas torso without the underboob as an alternate Version.
Sorry to keep returning to this stupid point. I'm kinda annoyed by it myself at this point. but I would really love to see your costume win. no matter what the price. it just fits Mila so perfectly.

Last edited:

Tirahrr

Did anyone see this?
image.jpg

Or are we pretending it doesn't exist? I guess that's a good idea since well ... yeah. But srsly? Really? REALLY? She needs this? Jesus. I think sexy outfits are missing from Marie Rose's wardrobe for a good reason.

And don't think I don't know where you got the idea for those shoes from mister pervy creator of this outfit:
image.jpg

Leave the skimpy outfits for little girls to Pangya please. Though they're not really anywhere near as skimpy as the abomination above anyway.

But yeah, seriously hope not many people vote for this.

Princess Kasumi

Did anyone see this?
View attachment 6368
Or are we pretending it doesn't exist? I guess that's a good idea since well ... yeah. But srsly? Really? REALLY? She needs this? Jesus. I think sexy outfits are missing from Marie Rose's wardrobe for a good reason.

And don't think I don't know where you got the idea for those shoes from mister pervy creator of this outfit:
View attachment 6369
Leave the skimpy outfits for little girls to Pangya please. Though they're not really anywhere near as skimpy as the abomination above anyway.

As I am being a Marie Rose player.

It would scare me to see Marie in a skimpy costume like this!

If it won and made it into the game, I would not wear it!
Marie is too young to wear such a skimpy costume like this.

Argentus

Did anyone see this?
View attachment 6368

View attachment 6369

Ah, Marie Rose. Our own little Excalibur
abo02.jpg

Oh sorry that it took me so long to reply.
First of all thank you for just crossing Sweetest Sting out again ;)
Your original explanation for it makes me smile everytime I think about it.
I think it is also for the best that you removed the chain from her Jacket.
The Outfit looks great. Can't wait to see it in color.
Mmh you could maby add Milas Bee Symbol to the Bandana.
it would also be cool if you could add a few holes to her pants to make it look more worn out.

Oh yeah and I'm also goner bother you again about the whole sex sales Problem that we discussed in the beginning. I still think it would be the best solution if you draw your final submission with underboob so that you get all the people that only vote for sexy costumes and then have a window next to it that shows Milas torso without the underboob as an alternate Version.
Sorry to keep returning to this stupid point. I'm kinda annoyed by it myself at this point. but I would really love to see your costume win. no matter what the price. it just fits Mila so perfectly.
Yeah good idea. The pants....um. .I'll try a knee but I don't want em to look like rags either.

Gonna miss the hat lol. Now to decide on details and colors...

RetroMe91

I am really curious as to how many submission have been sent by email and we have not seen yet. It just feels like there are not as many submissions this time. However the overall quality seems a tad bit better. I suppose we just have to wait and see.

So something like this?
image.jpg

image.jpg

I had made these when I was trying to get familiar with drawing on my iPad. I already entered a design in the contest though. I entered the skeleton Marie Rose. Although I guess it's could be considered your design and my illustration. I have seen so many people doing that anyway. What do you think?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD