Community Team NINJA Halloween Costume Contest

Kronin

It's ridiculous how human hate the body of nature or call a costume ''too skimpy'' or too skin showing or whatever..
it's just so retardet..
the day when human stop complaining about every little piece of shit will never come.

Sorry I had overlooked your post before: if you was talking about my previous statement, I was reffering myself to the designs that IMO could appear ruined by the sexy factor not because making the outfits sexy, but because making them unnecessarily sexy.

238.jpg

041.jpg

For example (of course always IMO, these are just my 2 cents and it's not my intention to offend the artists or the hard work that they put in their works) the opening on the backside of this design of Phase-4 it's sadly an example of a ruined design, while the theme of the Medusa could really be a great one on Christie, but appear to me ridicolous presented in a so skimpy way just for making it "sexy" through the showing of more skin possible.

Viceversa I don't find this problem on the Marie Rose's Arabian princess (this is the last time that I mention it again, I promise XD), just because it's in the nature of the outfit itself to be sexy in the way of the design (then of course if the character is the more suitable or less to get that outfit is another matter). While Kasumi's mermaid, even showing more skin that clothes in the end, appear to present the fanservice in an elegant and nice way, making the outfit really sensual and not vulgar (and for me to see/not to see - in a smart way - is much more sexy than a mere nudity).

118.jpg

Again, everything are just my 2 cents.

(Sigh, like always who opens the Pandora's box is me -_- )

Last edited:

kakaslka

So you'd have no problems with Marie Rose getting an outfit that was just pasties and a g-string?!
so if a kid is naked on the beach ur going to their parents and tell them that they should put some clothes on the kid? TN decides or now the (whole) community
there is a difference between appreciating the human body and wanting to fuck it.
THERE IS A DIFFRENCE BETWEEN REAL LIFE AND GAME IF U DIDN'T REALIZE YET

Crext

Standard Donor
so if a kid is naked on the beach ur going to their parents and tell them that they should put some clothes on the kid? TN decides or now the (whole) community

So you'd have no problems with Marie Rose getting an outfit that was just pasties and a g-string?!

Guys, guys. Just skip to the nazis (Godwin's Law) and get it out of your system so we can get back on track! ;)

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
fine by me i just need 5 minutes, but first i need them to fix the dam contest. 3 hours and they haven't even changed leifangs name fuck up

DO NOT GET AN ATTITUDE WITH ME GOOD SIR, I AM THE 5TH MOST POPULAR MEMBER ON THIS FORUM I HOLD UNIMAGINABLE POWER FROM THAT. WHY I COULD EVEN GET MY GOOD FRIEND BRUTE, WHO IS A MOD TO BANISH YOU FROM THIS PLACE FOR GOOD. DO YOU DOUBT MY POWER?!
its all a lie

Argentus

So it's really that Butcha-U that I used for making a joke? I saw some of his pictures but the style (i.e the drawing of the eyes) seemed to me different from the Tina's design (however I could be wrong).

Still has the other signatures, lips, forehead, super thighs, gap, s curve pose, showing pressure when things are pressed against skin..

Its the same artist all right lol.

Crext

Standard Donor
Ye that Leifang mess up is really bad. Bad both for Hitomi and Leifang. Seriously, it is perhaps the best costume out there. People might even get their vote banned because of screw up with mixing the two, and voting for 2 Hitomi's -> breaking the rule.

Jadeinchains

Ye that Leifang mess up is really bad. Bad both for Hitomi and Leifang. Seriously, it is perhaps the best costume out there. People might even get their vote banned because of screw up with mixing the two, and voting for 2 Hitomi's -> breaking the rule.

Well i dodged a bullet there then!

JKT

its a shame this happened. I want to vote for that Leifang costume and a Hitomi costume, but I haven't yet because of the error. Hopefully TN fixes this soon. TN have also forgotten to showcase some entries to be voted as well, so they are missing out on many potential votes. TN should have been more careful about this :\.

sweet_fang

Guys, is it NORMAL that there are 2 costumes labeled as "La Mariposa" although the character's real identity is Lisa ?
> The costumes labeled as "Mariposa" count as ANOTHER character or are they to be considered as LISA ?
Do you thing it could be another "problem" that the contest page has that you've been talking about recently ?

I am asking this because at first, I was thinking I could vote for BOTH (1 for Mariposa + 1 for Lisa) but then I had some doubts and since TN will DELETE any person who will vote for 2 same characters I want to make sure before I vote, hehe...

P.S. Is it just me or are there some submission MISSING from the page ?

Thanks in advance for your help !

Brute

Standard Donor
Guys, is it NORMAL that there are 2 costumes labeled as "La Mariposa" although the character's real identity is Lisa ?
> The costumes labeled as "Mariposa" count as ANOTHER character or are they to be considered as LISA ?
I believe they count as the same character. The name provided just indicates what into/outro lines the character would possess when using that costume.

Bogetsu

@Bogetsu: So in the end did you follow my suggestion? =)

Of course I did Kronin! Thanks!

BTW, I've noticed that there'so many missed costumes and, although TN has said that they'll be uploaded soon, I'm not sure if they actually would allow new voting sessions for those who've voted already. A Gen Fu bear costume design of a friend was missed, so as a Combat-Ninja style costume for Bayman which were the ones I planned to vote for.

Additionally, how do we know how many votes our costumes have received so far? Will we even know it after the contest?

Last edited:

WisperG

I've pretty much picked out which ones I want to vote for, but since they seem to be making a few mistakes (like forgetting to upload entries and mislabeling designs as the wrong character) I'm going to hold off on voting until at least tomorrow. Hopefully they'll have their act together by then.

CommanderWiggles

I think it's rather civil and discreet to keep our votes to ourselves (like, our 100% list of votes). If we list exactly what we are voting for, that kind of makes our friends feel left out and such.
I've said that for sure I was voting for Gen Pig but I made five votes. For voting for what we like, our friends would probably feel betrayed and offended, which is why I'm keeping the other four to myself.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD