Team Ninja Twitter

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Just look at Kasumi. It seems like they're on a neverending quest to perfect her. She had that list of ~28 changes and got several new moves.

Ayane, the redheaded stepchild, got like.. one or two changes and I THINK one new move.

This post just made my day. I mean you're obviously must be a comedian who does outstanding stand up comedy. What do you call your show? "Typing from Disadvantage"? Sounds like a suitable show. I bet you sold out plenty of times. Thanks for the laugh. I almost struck a tear.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Just look at Kasumi. It seems like they're on a neverending quest to perfect her. She had that list of ~28 changes and got several new moves.

Ayane, the redheaded stepchild, got like.. one or two changes and I THINK one new move.

Ayane is better than Kasumi in DOA5, lol. And, I'm sure Ayane will be one of two things in 5U;

- Remains just as strong with a few adjustments.

OR

- Recieved changes OR buffs we don't even know about yet.

Belinea

What happened the last time Team Ninja made an already bad character (DOA4) worse (DOAD)?

I really don't think that applies in this situation though, because, for example his new 4K is such a buff that it outweighs the negatives of a now unsafe 6h+k. And really that's just the stuff he can see on the surface, we don't know yet how his ground game or anything like that has changed. Tengu just went from shit to shittier without really gaining anything useful.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Part of his character flaw. If you delay his long-string attack rhythm he will re-track by himself however. That's one of the benefits of having ridiculously long strings.

Chapstick

This post just made my day. I mean you're obviously must be a comedian who does outstanding stand up comedy. What do you call your show? "Typing from Disadvantage"? Sounds like a suitable show. I bet you sold out plenty of times. Thanks for the laugh. I almost struck a tear.
I apologize for whatever it is I must have done to you in the past for you to react this way to what I said

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
I apologize for whatever it is I must have done to you in the past for you to react this way to what I said

Oh no. You never done anything to me, nor do I have anything against you. I just found that funny considering in DOA5 Ayane is actually better than Kasumi and that of course Kasumi is going to get more buffs than Ayane considering that's how characters balance should work if they wish to bring Kasumi to Ayane's level?

Chapstick

Oh no. You never done anything to me, nor do I have anything against you. I just found that funny considering in DOA5 Ayane is actually better than Kasumi and that of course Kasumi is going to get more buffs than Ayane considering that's how characters balance should work if they wish to bring Kasumi to Ayane's level?
What I meant is Kasumi gets changed constantly while others that are less popular get ignored. I didn't mean Ayane's worse, I meant that it would have been great to see some new stuff for her in Ultimate. They said there would be changes to everyone and new moves all around.

Brute

Standard Donor
What I meant is Kasumi gets changed constantly while others that are less popular get ignored. I didn't mean Ayane's worse, I meant that it would have been great to see some new stuff for her in Ultimate. They said there would be changes to everyone and new moves all around.
I'm sure Ayane will get some new stuff. Not as much as Kasumi, but arguably not even the brand new characters are getting as much attention as Kasumi. See: Joe

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Sorry, I didn't realize you were at Summer Jam and were actually playing anything yet.

Who said anything about Ultimate? I was talking about DOA5. Only time I was talking about DOA5U was when I was getting on people case of complaining without knowing anything but theories. Funny thing is a lot of players don't even understand 5 to begin with.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD