Tekken

CFW

For real? I'm iffy on her, she never really sounds different in her roles, she sounds exactly like Setsuka from SC4, she's good but she's not distinctive.

I kinda disagree here. Compared to other actors, I feel she does great in giving a character in that specific role a more interesting take. And she doesn't really sound like Setsuka to me at all. Compare Setsuka's SCIV voice clips to the Gamestop call.

Lenne did better giving her that sexy, dominatrix vibe I liked

I like them both equally and while I think Lenne was good in that time, I was never really 100% when it came to the higher pitch she went with or the shrillness in her voice sometimes (I mean I'm not gonna lie it worked well with Anna's personality tho).

if Tara HAS to come back, they better keep Lenne's battle grunts and hurt sounds in then. Namco needs to quit hiring new VAs each time a game drops, I'm really tired of it, and I cannot believe they changed lili's voice.. I'm still irritated by that.

What they need to do is stop hiring new voice actors and not changing their in game voice overs. They only went through with the effort with Ling and Paul in Tekken Tag 2. If Tara does reprise that role I don't think you would have anything to worry about when it comes to that. But I'll be honest and say Anna's speaking voice and her battle grunts in that game really aren't jarring to me at all compared to Leo or Lili.

Edit: If you wanna put some hope in for Lenne Hardt tho... she was at that tournament in Japan a while ago. I can't remember the name of the tournament, but it was when FR was revealed at the end. She was an announcer, but weirdly enough no one mentioned that she voiced Anna.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Lenne Hardt♡ Well, she probably won't return, she's an announcer but she may not be into VA anymore, she's much older than she was dying the Tekken 5 era, and she may not be capable of doing it again. But then again, she made Anna sound a lot older than she really was, which I guess was the intention.

YBNDM

I like Anna's new voice actor. That being said, I question why they keep the battle sounds the same as older games.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
To save money and to appease the players who preferred the older voices in spades. Tara is ok, but her voice isn't anything new, Lenne was much more fitting. They're probably gonna replace all English VAs this time around if this story is gonna be how I think it'll be

CFW

I like Anna's new voice actor. That being said, I question why they keep the battle sounds the same as older games.

I honestly think it's just laziness. In Tag 2; Heihachi, Julia, Leo, Lili, Anna, Julia, Eddy and Christie got new voice overs with the same clips. They only changed Paul and Xiaoyu's.

They're probably gonna replace all English VAs this time around if this story is gonna be how I think it'll be

I doubt it.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
R3fqvxr.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Gladly:
IMG_20160705_114025.jpg

IMG_20160705_114028.jpg
IMG_20160705_114433.jpg

There's a few more I'll post too. Also here's the new info I've garnered thus far:
☆default items can now be removed, for example LC's headphones and tail can be removed from her default now.
☆Hwoarang's hair can be changed back into his normal style with or without goggles.
☆All old defaults return, but not for Nina, she only has her dress
☆Face paint is now a new item for I think everyone, and I think new swimwear is also being added, I saw LC in a new floral bikini
☆As far as game play, all character backdashes have been buffed and Oki is now weaker, which hurts characters like Feng. Movement is way better.
☆In order, Akuma, Kazuya, Nina, and King are the most used in the FR arcades with Akuma being apparently "SS" tier. Kane even said we're basically going back to the TTT1 days where the mishimas were basically running everything.
☆From what I can see in the customization menu, faces look better and more natural, the bodies also seem less shall I say...bulky? Like the girls look a bit more curvy and the guys don't seem to look like they have unnatural upper bare torsos if you make them shirtless.
☆Finally, jackets and eyewear can be removed, I saw a no jacket Kazuya and Katarina already. Kazuya also has his old default outfit back.

CFW

One day and I'm sick of seeing Akuma already lol. They need to balance this with the quickness.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
And buff the weaker characters while they're at it, Akuma should be linear and two dimensional like Lili, but he's somehow an S tier... Thank True Tekken God that I also use Anna now.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD