Tekken

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
I like to do normal and natural looking customs, I never do anything crazy or out there. In TTT2 I just gave Lili a Chinese dress and Jin jeans and a brand XD
I liked use the headdress on Michelle, Julia, and Jun. I use their beautiful ass to KO the opponent.

On a serious note, as much as I liked TTT2, I am glad we are moving on from the game. While the tag features are neat, they add quite a bit of layers around Tekken itself.

petopia

I liked use the headdress on Michelle, Julia, and Jun. I use their beautiful ass to KO the opponent.

On a serious note, as much as I liked TTT2, I am glad we are moving on from the game. While the tag features are neat, they add quite a bit of layers around Tekken itself.
Makes the game harder cause players focused on fighting 4 characters rather than 2.

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
Makes the game harder cause players focused on fighting 4 characters rather than 2.
Not only that. It causes quite a few matches to last a lot longer than they need to. Plus, players on a higher level end up having to learn many specific set ups that
take advantage of tag mechanics (tag crash baits, "happy birthdays" vs tag outs, tag canceling with specific moves, tag punishes, etc). These will end leading some interesting (and possibly weird) scenarios. Tekken itself was already a complicated and deep game to begin with especially if you were just starting out.
(in addition to some janky hitboxes and the crush properties on some moves, which are also present somewhat on T7FR).

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Not only that. It causes quite a few matches to last a lot longer than they need to. Plus, players on a higher level end up having to learn many specific set ups that
take advantage of tag mechanics (tag crash baits, "happy birthdays" vs tag outs, tag canceling with specific moves, tag punishes, etc). These will end leading some interesting (and possibly weird) scenarios. Tekken itself was already a complicated and deep game to begin with especially if you were just starting out.
(in addition to some janky hitboxes and the crush properties on some moves, which are also present somewhat on T7FR).
^^^^ Exactly this.

Don't get me wrong, it's epic AF winning with two fighters, but the problem is...TTT2 is not a tekken game for beginners. Unless you've played T6 you're gonna get ate up as soon as you play, there's just too much to digest. The game also forces you to use two fighters when some of us aren't exactly OK with that....When I first played TTT2 at 16 I only knew how to use Lili, I had to force myself to learn Jin, and then Anna later down the line, even with clone teams that's not really optimal imo.

In T7 matches are a lot more straightforward and simplicit and I love it, TTT2 could have matches drag on with tag switches, tag crashes, and other mechanics that basically just drag the match put XD Imo, T6 is the best game in terms of system minus the bound followed by T5DR, and I'm glad they bringing that back for this one.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Wait, has honestly no one posted Eddy Gordo's reveal trailer in here yet? o _ O You are slacking off, dear Tekken fans:

eddy-tekken7-screenshot.png

eddy-tekken7-screenshot5.png

eddy-tekken7-screenshot3.png

eddy-tekken7-screenshot11.png

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
EDDY! Woah, he's definitely gotten better looking, liking the new duds!!♡
IMG_20170302_101440.jpg

IMG_20170302_101451.jpg

@Tyaren I was actually about to but you beat me >.> I also love the two new stages!

Radiance

He looks really good, but people are never happy about the annoying ass capo's returning to tekken lol. I did play him in Tekken 6 but i'm pretty sprung on Lee/Violet this time around. (and hopefully Anna if she makes it). My guess is Christie will be an alternate palette? I don't see the point in the two having their own separate spots on the screen when they've always had the same moves. Unless they go the panda/Kuma treatment and give them separate moves which I doubt; or she may not be returning this time since Eddy is more popular and has a vendetta to solve with Jin.

BTW glad the music is getting better, I missed that Tekken 5DR club sound.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
What I took from this trailer and screens:
It reminded me of how god-awful Hwoarang's outfit in this game is. D: One-eyed lapse of taste post-apocalypse biker-pirate, whose tacky clothes shrunk after laundry.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Mannnn that Eddy has shaved his facial hair,tho.
I don't think he ever had facial hair XD
He looks really good, but people are never happy about the annoying ass capo's returning to tekken lol. I did play him in Tekken 6 but i'm pretty sprung on Lee/Violet this time around. (and hopefully Anna if she makes it). My guess is Christie will be an alternate palette? I don't see the point in the two having their own separate spots on the screen when they've always had the same moves. Unless they go the panda/Kuma treatment and give them separate moves which I doubt; or she may not be returning this time since Eddy is more popular and has a vendetta to solve with Jin.

BTW glad the music is getting better, I missed that Tekken 5DR club sound.
I'll say! That outfit tho, plus his face received major work.... if they make a no tan option for him I may try him out

@Tyaren Hey I like his outfit <.>

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Sure you do...

Nicolas%20Cage%20Laugh.gif
No, I really do XD The tight shirt and a bit of midriff makes it a OK with me, plus the tight jeans.

This was better imo tho, tighter jeans plus chaps, even more midriff and sleeveless with some chest, but then again Hwoarang has always been my weakness on the male side XD
Hwoarang_T7-2.jpg

I wonder if Christie will be added post launch too, I always liked her, especially in Tekken Revolution, her new face was really cute and tropical

Tyaren

Standard Donor
No, I really do XD The tight shirt and a bit of midriff makes it a OK with me, plus the tight Jeans.

See, it just matters to you how sexualized he is in his outfit, instead of looking at style and class. You'd probably think the absolute best outfit would be him wearing no clothes at all. ;)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
See, it just matters to you how sexualized he is in his outfit, instead of looking at style and class. You'd probably think the absolute best outfit would be him wearing no clothes at all. ;)
I wouldn't go that far >.> I like subtle sexualization as well, so like Jin's new outfit for example I like the chest he shows, same for Steve's. I also love that one tight shirt and Jeans outfit Devil Jin has. XD I overall just like the characters to look hot

Also here's the new stages!

ARENA
IMG_20170302_110509.jpg

IMG_20170302_110709.jpg

G CORP HELIPAD
IMG_20170302_110540.jpg

IMG_20170302_110715.jpg

I see Ein in the background of the arena stage:ein:

Last edited:

Banana56

I think the two season pass characters could possibly be the runner ups from the Tekken Revolution Poll which made Eliza debut in the game

I mean that could be a reason why only their pics were shown as oppose to the lower ranked runner ups

tekken_revolution___fans_need_all_winning_char_by_thehamachi-d6er7oi.png

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I think the two season pass characters could possibly be the runner ups from the Tekken Revolution Poll which made Eliza debut in the game

I mean that could be a reason why only their pics were shown as oppose to the lower ranked runner ups

tekken_revolution___fans_need_all_winning_char_by_thehamachi-d6er7oi.png
I hope Shin Kamiya makes it in, I didn't watch the Tekken Blood Vengeance movie but his character was interesting and they could make a style based around his enhanced mutation:
Shin_kamiya_by_lingxiaoyn-d4su3b9.jpg

The English VA of Eliot in DOA also does his voice too.

Also here's something regarding the online lobbies for anyone who wanted to know:
Screenshot_2017-03-05-11-35-36.png

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD