Tekken

Derock

Backstories time!

Lost consciousness in a heated battle against A.King. He wakes up attached to a strange IV and finds himself able to move without issue. He rushes to find A.King but is stopped by King, who tells him that A.King is still unconscious. King suggests setting up a rematch for when he awakes. But, Craig doesn't just want a normal match. If he loses, he has to retire from fighting. If A.King loses, he has to give up his mask.

Awakens to find the letter from Marduk next to his bed. "I have no reason to refuse. In fact, this is just what I wanted."

Takes over as Jaycee to help her injured friend. But, unfortunately, she's a little too good at it. She earns the disdain of her opponents and is forced into being a "heel". She ends up having to deal with constant booing. So, she gives up on wrestling, changes her hair, and keeps her glasses on to keep from being recognized. Returning to her reforestation calling, she tries to crowdfund her next project but isn't getting any attention. With the revelation that Kazuya is a Devil hitting the news, she goes to defeat him to bring more attention to her project

We won't see the Jaycee persona/those moves anymore because I'm willing to bet that she used her official martial arts in her matches and her opponents were thrown off the loop. And someone confirmed crowdfunding.

I'm not going dive into the Marduk/Armor King storyline because its the same exact story from 5, only this time, King II is not directly involved.

LarsMasters

* Guest Season (Eliza count as one, but a pseudo-guest, due to guest artist)
* English speaking Season (mostly grapplers like Armor King, Marduk & Julia/Jaycee)

What’s next? Supernatural-theme Season?

JJdude

Too bad we didn't the epic fight that might've happened in Tekken 6's ending with King, A.King and Marduc. Also Julia's...different. Kind of weird she's trying to be a streamer lol

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I already got it myself but I wish it had more content I liked, the only things I liked so far are Anna and her items and the new Negan stage, everything else is eh. They seemed to have stopped focusing on customization items as well too which is kinda lame, I ran out of dress up ideas for lili and anna >.>

Leifasumi

I really wanted Julia to be Jaycee so I will get Michelle :(

If they are doing S3 Kunimitsu better be in and I don't want Jun Kazama in T7 because she deserves to be 1 of the mains in T8.

Banana56

I feel like Season 3 will be all newbies

Tho if it’s another classic character pack, my guess is

1. Zafina
2. Kunimitsu
3. Bruce
4. Ganryu
5. Roger JR
6. Guest

Last edited:

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Nobody wants Zafina’s ass. TRUST me on that. Literally 3 true Zafina mains exist and they’re the most toxic people on earth.
S3 will be on the wave of:

Ganryu
Bruce
Kunimitsu
Mokujin
Guest 1
New Character

Yes, Harada really did say he had plans for Mokujin and Kunimitsu. The issue was that all of the S2 characters beat them to the punch in terms of requests. Harada now understands that new players don’t mind the amount of characters in games so he could just do like 4 seasons of extra content but I think they’ll stop at 3.

dg1995

I don't know what has happened that some people now hate Zafina. (I personally liked her, she was just too underdeveloped as a character)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I don't think people hate Zafina, Zafina just was never much a truly popular character, that's what her small fanbase on twitter needs to realize. They bugged Harada time and time again and they even made death threats iirc and said some foul stuff to him and whoever else disagreed with her being in and I think that's why Harada didn't choose her. Julia fans and Anna fans were obnoxious but they were nowhere near as vile as some of the Zafina fans were

LarsMasters

Looks like we’ll have 10 slots left for next season(s), unless it somehow count 11, meaning the last slot can be filled between Eliza & Random Select, presumably to fill the spot of Devil Kazumi’s playable debut at most part. Either the EP2 will come out after All DLC Season Characters are released or Season 3, time will tell to completely conclude Mishima Saga once and for all, Heihachi’s death was just the beginning... of THE END OF THE WORLD.

Derock

Julia fans and Anna fans were obnoxious but they were nowhere near as vile as some of the Zafina fans were

On bolded: Most of the fans were complaining about Lei and Anna's omission. But that's the entire team fault for trying and releasing new designs and concepts while ditching some of the popular characters and staples. I'm fine with Katarina (It should be pronounced Catalina) and Shaheen but the rest of the new characters are the worse newcomers of the franchise.

Claudio is a FF reject. I don't know why the team decided on Lucky Chloe's otaku-ass just because someone loves IDOLMASTER, better off with a legit-looking breakdancer fighter. Master Raven should had debuted around 5 (this would've helped her because we would had not only another legit black-skinned female fighter besides Christie but she would've appealed as a Kunimitsu replacement to players. However, we gotten the Wesley Snipes Raven for pop cultural reasons). Gigas... well we got Marduk available now... so I don't know what to do or say about him. Josie would've been fine but that crying shtick is annoying fast. As for Kazumi, well... her tiger is f-ing annoying, especially in her Devil form.

And the guest fighters... Tekken is past Project X Zone territory. Its entering MUGEN in a 3D format.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD