Tekken

UpSideDownGRUNT

It's Kunimitsu. "There's light in the darkness" Kunimitsu's name in Kanji is made of 州Shuu(State) and 光Hikari(light)... And Kunimitsu is an exiled Manji Ninja so she's often in the darkness...
Also, the figure is standing on a Pagoda roof looking over a mountain village.

Likely Manji village, cuz she's out for the Yoshimitsu blade.

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Damn, too bad Hayabusa. Would of been epic.

The only thing that sorta warrants attention is the "What!?" text from Namco. It's still pretty vague on that part.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
EeUHOcvXYAEhz32

27194122871_7435dd3661_o.jpg

Ninoasker

Surprised they hinted at (potentially) Kuni but didn't reveal the mysterious fighter that appeared in the website months ago. What if this isn't Kuni but THAT new fighter who happens to be a ninja and that's what the whole "What?!" thing is all about lol

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Why would anyone other than Kunimitsu be at the Manji clan at Mt. Fuji??? Literally everything points to Kuni.

It still seems rather vague though. Granted I still believe Kunimitsu is the probable outcome, but yeah.

It's just that the whole "What!?" text seemed rather odd to do for your own characters in the Namco department on the fair side. Namco already know who the character is and she was in a previous titles before T7, could of just done that end portion of the trailer and called it a day there lel.

Chaos

Who's playing Tekken 7 on PS4 right now. I feel lonely because nobody is playing this game LOL.

WARNING
I'm not some sort of high level player but I know little stuff like punishing, adapting and spacing.

I'm having a blast.:D

Kasumi-Phase-X

Ninoasker

So when's the S4 trailer dropping? So tired of MK11 and T7 having trash ass communication with the playerbase as of late.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD