Tekken

petopia

Anyone who's not tuned into Knee's stream footage is missing loads of stuff already.

I can't speak a single word of Korean and still I find him funny.

If not already patched.

Oh god, no. I shudder to think.

Yeah at least the tekken scene there are few of those and it just happened that a core member of the tekken community became the head of another now big company, madcatz. I dont know if DOA were to stay alive they need peeps like Markman, if this communities gonna thrive.

petopia

Well I like it more now that they added a cute Filipino girl in a tight dress. I'm glad Harada wasn't lying when he promised me more pretty girls.
Wow your one of those huh. I guess aesthetics over mechanics and manly dudes eh.

Tempest

Wow your one of those huh. I guess aesthetics over mechanics and manly dudes eh.
Well Tekken's male character designs have pretty much never appealed to me besides King. All the mishimas especially just look silly. I've always liked a lot of the female designs (especially Anna) but until 7 the in game faces haven't been very close to the renders.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
The only males I tried to use seriously in Tekken were Kazuya, Eddy (before Christie), Violet/Lee, and Raven. Raven will definitely be missed, but it's clear Shaheen is supposed to be a poor man's Raven. Otherwise, when I compete in Tekken 7, I'll mostly use Katarina and Lili if one of the Capos doesn't come back.

ModusPwnins

Well Tekken's male character designs have pretty much never appealed to me besides King. All the mishimas especially just look silly. I've always liked a lot of the female designs (especially Anna) but until 7 the in game faces haven't been very close to the renders.
Lol just use whoever the hell you want.
Aesthetics or mechanics don't matter, a good player is going to get good with whatever character they choose.

KwonJigglypuff

Best males in the serie : Shaheen, Miguel
Best girls : most of them actually (except Nina's shoulders)

Anyway, what can we expect regarding the future reveals ? That red thing is going to get a trailer soon I suppose, and then ? Can we expect more newcomers ?

synce

Everyone knows the key to a fighter's success lies in the quality of the waifu lineup. I don't think any girls are going to get cut, except direct clones like Michelle/Miharu/etc

But yeah, give me that JC already.

KwonJigglypuff

Everyone knows the key to a fighter's success lies in the quality of the waifu lineup. I don't think any girls are going to get cut, except direct clones like Michelle/Miharu/etc

But yeah, give me that JC already.

I actually expect some cuts, the roster in my opinion will probably we 35+45 at first, with some post-release free DLCs.
I don't think Christie will be here.

Niitris

For certain Nina and Julia will return. Anna's a bit more iffy but I think she'll be back as well.

I could see Zafina being cut sadly. 50/50, but I wouldn't rule out Christie being dropped in favor of Eddy assuming even one of them returns.

synce

Eddy is MY BOY and Tekken wouldn't be Tekken without him, but I'm positive he's getting cut in favor of Christie. Harada chose her over him for TR, and it all goes back to what I was saying about waifus.

KwonJigglypuff

Eddy is MY BOY and Tekken wouldn't be Tekken without him, but I'm positive he's getting cut in favor of Christie. Harada chose her over him for TR, and it all goes back to what I was saying about waifus.

Well, in terms of marketing (I suppose), it's better to have more diversity, and Katarina already looks like 2010s Jennifer Lopez. I think Christie (1990s J-Lo) is gone for the moment. Plus, we need a black male and Eddy is the most popular choice left as Josie "kinda" replaced Bruce and Shaheen "kinda" replaced Raven (Kunimitsu will probably inherit his cut moves).

Okay, these are just predictions, I'm not in Harada's head, but it sounds likely.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD