Tekken

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah. The person who was running the official Tekken instagram account accidentally made the video public and people began uploading it on every social media site. The IG account got nuked shortly after.
That's sad but understandable.

He overall looks good tho, they toned his design down from T7 which I like but they could have kept some elements like the exposed cyborg parts but it seems they're playing it safer now with him

Derock

Someone managed to keep the Bryan leak and I was able to see it.

Design-wise, he's the same unlike the rest of the current roster.

(Still awaiting for a Chang...)

Rob

The Dragon Shrine Maiden
Premium Donor
Bryan looks dope as hell. The lighting on both stages seem to be improved, I like both a lot.

Definitely getting more excited to play this. Hopefully won't have to wait too long

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
They finally updated the Tekken 8 site, they must be doing it by three characters each time. The English site hasn't been updated yet:

from what I can see, Lili basically bought the Kazama Dojo with POCKET money(o_O) and doesn't seem to staying with Asuka tho, it's likely she just bought the Dojo so she could have a dwelling in Japan closer to Asuka so she could be a near constant threat to her. Boss shit right there♡

Bryan is basically the same so I ignored his story, basically his functions are kinda malfunctioning again but it affects more his mental side rather than his life force like Tekken 4.

Hwoarang is basically wanting to fight Jin again, but it seems like his ending in Tekken 7 is only partly Canon, he does defeat Devil Jin but those soldiers did interfere, but it doesn't seem like he gets an eye injury tho. It's likely they only had that part of the scene to make his outfit make sense with the eye patch.

So far the stories aren't really impressing me but then again the fresh three reveals aren't central to the Mishima bloodline so that may be why.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I applied for the PS5 which I guess I'm glad I did cuz I now have 2 chances of getting in the beta lol
looks like we'll only be able to play ranked so I guess that'll be fun trying to learn the newmoves/gimmicks while also trying to fight guys who are 20 year vets lmao

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
The CNT for PS5 has the codes rolling out! From what I'm seeing on Twitter, it seems like a generous amount of people are getting codes compared to SF6 with their closed beta which is promising xD

I applied with two emails for PC so I'm positive I should get one myself. It'll be a wait but imo, I think steam players win most since if the SF6 beta was any indication, as soon as the game goes up on PC, you can bet it'll be cracked and an offline version will be made and the models will be extracted xD Xbox one players have it the worst tho imo since they'll have wait to play alongside steam and PS5 and there's no perk about it, at least with PS5 it'll go on for longer

Also this is the menu screen:

i like it, it gives me Tekken 4/Heavy Rain atmosphere and it's interactive, they're definitely taking notes from other games to get the presentation down

Awesmic

Standard Donor
The CNT for PS5 has the codes rolling out! From what I'm seeing on Twitter, it seems like a generous amount of people are getting codes compared to SF6 with their closed beta which is promising xD

I applied with two emails for PC so I'm positive I should get one myself. It'll be a wait but imo, I think steam players win most since if the SF6 beta was any indication, as soon as the game goes up on PC, you can bet it'll be cracked and an offline version will be made and the models will be extracted xD Xbox one players have it the worst tho imo since they'll have wait to play alongside steam and PS5 and there's no perk about it, at least with PS5 it'll go on for longer

Also this is the menu screen:

i like it, it gives me Tekken 4/Heavy Rain atmosphere and it's interactive, they're definitely taking notes from other games to get the presentation down
Apparently, someone in the staff is a fan of Super Mario 64...

TheHunterKiller692

The CNT for PS5 has the codes rolling out! From what I'm seeing on Twitter, it seems like a generous amount of people are getting codes compared to SF6, which is promising. xD
Xbox Series X players have it the worst, imo.

This is the menu screen: "Apparently, someone in the staff is a fan of Super Mario 64..." - Awesmic
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that was the leaked title screen from a few months back. Also, I'm fully aware of the crossplay that Tekken 8's gonna have in the CNT, and as such, I'll try to be a good sport during my time with it come next week.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD