Tekken

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Why are you scared? It's pretty easy to do.
It's easy but idk if it's worth it yet since I don't want or need Namco sending out a patch that instant bans you if they see that you used a modded file to use other characters and have that carry over to the Final game. That's my fear

What's this crack so that I totally won't do it.

Is there a way to do it to activate training mode so that I make sure not to spread it of course.

Cs.rin.ru is the place and just search Tekken iirc

UpSideDownGRUNT

I could understand cracking the betas but this demo feels a bit dumb, like we literally only have a month before the full game is out are people really THAT impatient? Plus I heard not all characters work and even the ones that do are pretty bugged etc. so is it even worth it? lmao

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I could understand cracking the betas but this demo feels a bit dumb, like we literally only have a month before the full game is out are people really THAT impatient? Plus I heard not all characters work and even the ones that do are pretty bugged etc. so is it even worth it? lmao

Well... was mostly hoping there was a training mode option to be cracked open just to try stuff. Not 100% sure if I'll even get Tekken since i'm not even sure I'll be committed to such a game.

oMASTER LEGENDo

Standard Donor
Got the demo and I know there's now a cracked way to play Lili and other characters but I'm scared to try it xD
Only if you decide to travel at events to be a pro tekken player. If not then it doesn't really matter cause people who mod the game don't care either.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Only if you decide to travel at events to be a pro tekken player. If not then it doesn't really matter cause people who mod the game don't care either.
I plan to try to become a pro Lili player but tbh I don't think it's even that serious to use but I feel people will make it vuffer than what it is but the way I see it, it was inevitable on PC

I already tried the cheat engine unlock character thing so I already played Lili, she seems pretty much the same as CBT

UpSideDownGRUNT

So I have been toying with the demo and man Super Ghost Battle is way too fun, getting my ass kicked by a ghost that is doing all my moves and scuffed Jin combos is sending me lol
I can't wait to play my Asuka ghost in retail lol but they seriously need to buff the non ghost AI... Ultra Hard should not feel like I'm playing the game on Easy.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
So I have been toying with the demo and man Super Ghost Battle is way too fun, getting my ass kicked by a ghost that is doing all my moves and scuffed Jin combos is sending me lol
I can't wait to play my Asuka ghost in retail lol but they seriously need to buff the non ghost AI... Ultra Hard should not feel like I'm playing the game on Easy.
Sending you? Thats interesting terminology from you xD

And ultra hard isn't hard at all I think too, its roughly easier than Tekken 7 ultra hard imo, and the AI doesn't know how to mix up or anything

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD