Tekken

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'm indifferent to the bears tbh, they have the same interesting factor as Miguel and Shaheen do. They need to hurry and drop Lee and Alisa's trailers and then maybe finish with Zafina since she's obviously gonna play a huge role in the story with Azazel sealed in her arm.

Derock

Don't know why Panda is still in the base roster, twice, Tag 2 excluded. Kuma aside, Panda is basically a filler character for Xiaoyu and she doesn't even do much in the story.

UpSideDownGRUNT

less than 2 weeks until launch and 3 character trailers to show... how are they gonna do that? lol

it's also very likely they will show/tease the DLC at TWT finals

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

eddy is also confirmed! Theres also gonna be a 72 hour head start apparently on people who buy the season 1 pass!

The opening movie is also really good, it's like a reimagining of the opening sequences from previous games and I love how everyone is shown and involved, I didn't expect to see Lili on the battlefield but she's definitely holding her own gracefully xD

CFW

The 72 hr early access is if you have the Deluxe or ultimate version..... which i may have to get now. (crowd booing)

God Eddy may be the first design miss for me in this game so far.....

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I love Eddy's new design tbh, his hairstyle especially since regardless of what people say it's a popular hairstyle among African Americans and it fits him nicely imo, it definitely looks better imo than his aged locs he had since T3 and Leroy seems to have taken the hairstyle over now so at least now it wouldn't be redundant. It'll be interesting to see how his capoeira is implemented into the T8 system. I can see them overhauling him and simplifying some things since they seem to want to make the game easier and they'd obviously would want simpler but flashy characters to sell to ensure good sales

All I care about tho is Lili the queen xD the fact she's on the battle field fighting against armed G corp soldiers and jacks with her money and status and life and stake definitely shows her improved role she'll have♡
S0IAF.gif

UpSideDownGRUNT

NGL I'm pretty salty about them announcing 3 day early access this close to launch, it fucks everyone over who already pre-ordered the game via digital standard or the physical edition...

This is the kind of thing you should announce when pre-orders go live not less than 2 weeks before the game comes out.

CFW

I think the hair sucks and I'm tired of black characters with this style in particular... there are many different ways to style dreads. The 10 characters with this exact same style before him was enough.

NGL I'm pretty salty about them announcing 3 day early access this close to launch, it fucks everyone over who already pre-ordered the game via digital standard or the physical edition...

This is the kind of thing you should announce when pre-orders go live not less than 2 weeks before the game comes out.
Yeah that was kinda cheeks of them. Them adding the deluxe upgrade as a separate thing kinda makes up for it I guess

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'm likely gonna get deluxe, I was waiting closer to launch to make my decision so it's good we at least have a chance to decide now, although maybe this was a last minute thing they wanted to do asban incentive to upgrade to deluxe or get it period

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
probably Reina, haven’t used Lili since 6, but you never know if i still end up using her. i dabble in alisa aswell lol
I see. I'm only using Lili as usual and some of Claudio and maybe Reina if she's straightforward, I only use characters in tekken with a similar kit to Lili simplicity wise xD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD